- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Pacquiao to train 7 weeks for Algieri fight
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Klitschko working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri's talent level
- Aug. 30 Mayweather Promotions ShoBox: The New Generation
- Devine ready for Connor in grudge match
- DIBELLA ENTERTAINMENT & NEW LEGEND BOXING ANNOUNCE OFFICIAL SIGNING OF UNDEFEATED PROSPECT ALANTEZ FOX TO EXCLUSIVE CO-PROMOTIONAL CONTRACT
- Shakur Stevenson, Jajaira Gonzalez and Darmani Rock to Kick Off 2014 Youth Olympic Games Competition for Team USA
- 2nd Installment of Tuesday Night Fights to take place on September 16 at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia
- MIKE TYSON PRESENTS BIG TEXAS THROWDOWN!! September 26, Mesquite TX
Andre Berto Vs. Victor Ortiz And Omar Figueroa Vs. Michael Perez July 26 On Fox
LOS ANGELES, July 25 – Two of the key participants in Saturday’s “Knockout Kings II” event taking place at the AT&T Center in San Antonio will first be featured this Friday night, July 26 on FOX Deportes as a special edition of Golden Boy Classics gets fight fans ready for one of the hardest-hitting nights of the summer featuring former Two-Time Welterweight World Champion Andre Berto and rising star Omar “Panterita” Figueroa. The broadcast airs on Fox Deportes at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT.
In the main event, viewers will see Berto defend his WBC Welterweight World Championship in The Ring Magazine’s and USA Today’s 2011 Fight of the Year against Victor Ortiz while, in the co-feature, they will see Weslaco, Texas’ Figueroa make his first major statement to the boxing world in his 2012 fight with fellow then undefeated lightweight prospect Michael Perez.
On April 16, 2011, undefeated WBC Welterweight World Champion Andre Berto risked his title and his perfect record against rising star “Vicious” Victor Ortiz at Foxwoods Resort Casino in Mashantucket, Connecticut. What resulted was an epic 12-round match that saw both fighters hit the deck twice before Ortiz emerged with the unanimous decision victory in one of the best fights in recent memory.
In a rare showdown between undefeated top prospects, on January 6, 2012 Omar Figueroa put his record on the line against Newark, New Jersey’s Michael Perez at Fantasy Springs Casino Resort in Indio, California. “Panterita” was the fighter who delivered, scoring a sixth round stoppage, taking his promising career to a new level.
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- “Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2″ Showtime PPV undercard conference call transcript
- Goosen gives Deontay Wilder a good chance of beating Stiverne
- Mayweather hopes Khan fight will happen in 2015
- Austin Trout in a make or break fight tonight against Daniel Dawson
- Sam Soliman vs. Jermain Taylor to be televised by ESPN2 on October 8th
- Abner Mares signs with Al Haymon
- Lucian Bute in action on 12/6 at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada