- Money Sr. says Hopkins is jealous of Money Jr. after claiming he'll fight him @ 160
- Can someone please explain this ? Benn/Eubanks
- The Sun FW column is shocking
- Bernard Hopkins: Rebel Or Just Misunderstood
- Omar Andres Narvaez vs. David Carmona RBR
- REALER SPORTS "In Depth" : Bernard Hopkins
- MAYWEATHER vs PACQUIAO :
- Floyd still scared of Pac
Gary O’Sullivan ready to shock Billy Joe Saunders
Billy Joe Saunders will be KO’d early says WBO International Middleweight Champion Gary O’Sullivan in the battle of the undefeated fighters at Wembley Arena on Saturday 20th July.
Dubliner O’Sullivan clashes with rival Saunders on a huge night of boxing alongside stars Dereck Chisora, Carl Frampton and Paul Butler, live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546).
The 28-year-old, known as the Celtic Rebel, has won all 16 fights stopping ten early – with six in the first round.
He’s been looking forward to a fight with the Hatfield traveler for a long time and is confident he’ll take his unbeaten record.
“I’ve been expecting to fight Saunders for some time now and I’m as ready as I’ll ever be to beat him,” Said O’Sullivan.
“This won’t be going the distance, I’ll get to Saunders early and it will end by knockout,”
“Regardless, I’ve prepared for a hard twelve rounds against Saunders, I’ve had good notice and I’m in the best condition, even if it does go the distance I’ll win,”
“I’ve fought in England plenty of times before and beaten a good Matthew Hall. This is the biggest fight of my career but I’m ready to step up and prove that I’m in the best.”
Headlining the action-packed show is the big heavyweight Trans-Atlantic showdown between Dereck Chisora and unbeaten Malik Scott. Also on the card is Belfast star Carl Frampton defending his IBF Intercontinental Super-Bantamweight title; one of Britain’s hottest and most exciting young prospects, Ellesmere Port’s Paul Butler, plus London super-middleweight star Frank Buglioni.
Completing the card is light-heavyweight talent Calum Johnson from Boston; 2008 Olympian/2007 World Amateur Championship Bronze Medalist Bradley Saunders, Bradley Skeete, Steve O’Meara, Gary Corcoran, Mitchell Smith, Billy Morgan, Tom Baker v John Dignum and Joey Taylor.
Tickets, priced at £40, £50, £70, £100 and £150 are available now from Eventim on 0844 249 1000 or www.eventim.co.uk and Wembley Arena on 0844 815 0815 or www.wembleyarena.co.uk
The show will be televised live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546). Join at www.boxnation.com
- Why Floyd Won’t Fight Maidana?
- Mayweather Sr: Maidana’s too easy to hit for Floyd Jr.
- Arum: Broner’s not who people thought he was
- Provodnikov says he’ll fight Rios
- Mayweather now ready to fight Pacquiao?
- 2013 Year End Awards: Fighter of the year, KO of the year, Fight of the year, Upset of the year
- Mayweather: Pacquiao fight will not happen as long as he’s still promoted by Bob Arum
- Big Apple Boxing results
- Who Dares Wins: Welborn Crowned New Champion
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?