July 29, 2013, Beijing,China — “FACE OFF AT THE WALL” — (L-R) Superstar Manny Pacquiao and former world champion Brandon “Bam Bam” Rios face off at the Great Wall of China, one of the great wonders of the world, Monday in Beijing,China.
Pacquiao and Rios are in town for a Tuesday press conference to announce their upcoming mega fight in November. Both fighters are making a stop in Beijing as part of their world-wide media tour which will also include stops in Shanghai, Singapore, New York and finally ending up in Los Angeles. Pacquiao vs Rios will battle on Sunday, November 24 from The Venetian Macao Resort in Macau,China and will be televised live in the US, Sunday Nov. 23, 9pm ET/6pm PT on HBO Pay-Per-View. — Photo Credit : Chris Farina – Top Rank (no other credit allowed) copyright 2013
Full size is 800 × 525 pixels
- Carlos Carlson Retains WBC Latino Bantamweight Title at “Locked n Loaded” Ontario, CA
- Dusty Hernandez-Harrison Dominates At Madison Square Garden
- GGG – a modest definition of danger?
- Gennady Golovkin – The Real Deal Destroys Daniel “The Real Deal” Geale
- Christina Hammer Wins Third WBF World Title, In Third Division
- Bryant Jennings Gets Title Shot With Victory; Geale Loses in Spirited Effort
- Golovkin destroys Geale; Jennings beats Perez
- Gennady Golovkin: The Boxing Monster
- Golovkin willing to be the B-side against the top guys, says Loeffler
- Soliman wants Golovkin next year
- De La Hoya wants Quillin vs. Golovkin fight
- Algieri wants to take advantage of Pacquiao’s age
- Taking on GGG: Who is willing to risk it all next? Cotto?
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Gennady G. Golovkin vs Daniel Geale, and A Look at Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez’s Weight Struggles