July 29, 2013, Beijing,China — “FACE OFF AT THE WALL” — (L-R) Superstar Manny Pacquiao and former world champion Brandon “Bam Bam” Rios face off at the Great Wall of China, one of the great wonders of the world, Monday in Beijing,China.
Pacquiao and Rios are in town for a Tuesday press conference to announce their upcoming mega fight in November. Both fighters are making a stop in Beijing as part of their world-wide media tour which will also include stops in Shanghai, Singapore, New York and finally ending up in Los Angeles. Pacquiao vs Rios will battle on Sunday, November 24 from The Venetian Macao Resort in Macau,China and will be televised live in the US, Sunday Nov. 23, 9pm ET/6pm PT on HBO Pay-Per-View. — Photo Credit : Chris Farina – Top Rank (no other credit allowed) copyright 2013
Full size is 800 × 525 pixels
- Morelli vs. Persoon Super Fight For WBF World Title
- ‘Channel of Champions’ BoxNation to get 2014 off to a bang with launch of dedicated high-definition channel
- Jason Welborn: “I’ll Do My Talking In The Ring”
- US Boxing Community Congratulates Barry Hearn
- Left-Hook Lounge Radio Goin’ Live at 9ET/6PT
- The Pugilist KOrner: David Rodriguez, Artie Pellulo, Carlos Molina, John Scully, Chris Pearson, and Robert Garcia
- What’s Next for Carl Froch?
- Thrill-a-minute slugger James Kirkland is BACK!
- Dazzling Darren Barker fails to weather the Sturm; Post Fight Video Interviews
- Sakio Bika Draws With Anthony Dirrell: Retains WBC 168 lb Strap
- Malignaggi defeats Judah, wants Broner-Maidana winner
- Rigondeaux dominates Agbeko; Macklin defeats Russ; Kirkland stops Tapia
- Malignaggi decisions Judah; Porter defeats Alexander; Lara beats Trout
- Italy 4-1 Germany: Team Deutschland crushed