*** Exclusive Photo *** —
July 29, 2013, Beijing,China — “Tiananmen Square ” — Superstar Manny Pacquiao (R) and former world champion Brandon “Bam Bam” Rios (L) make a revolutionary promotional appearance at the infamous Tiananmen Square, Monday in the center of Beijing,China.
Pacquiao and Rios are in town for a Tuesday press conference to announce their upcoming mega fight in November. Both fighters are making a stop in Beijing as part of their world-wide media tour which will also include stops in Shanghai, Singapore, New York and finally ending up in Los Angeles. Pacquiao vs Rios will battle on Sunday, November 24 from The Venetian Macao Resort in Macau,China and will be televised live in the US, Sunday Nov. 23, 9pm ET/6pm PT on HBO Pay-Per-View. — Photo Credit : Chris Farina – Top Rank (no other credit allowed) copyright 2013
Full size is 800 × 546 pixels
- “Holiday Havoc” amateur boxing event strikes North Jersey Saturday night
- Broner-Maidana Fighter Media Workout Quotes
- Broner-Maidana Live Undercard Fights On SHOWTIME EXTREME
- James Kirkland vs. WBO Junior Middleweight Champion Demetrius Andrade in 2014?
- Sergio “Yeyo” Thompson returns against Cesar “El Dolar” Chavez in a 10-round junior welterweight match-up this weekend on Saturday, Dec. 14
- Kelvin Price determined to best Mansour on Dec 14th NBCSN Show at Resorts AC
- DERRIC ROSSY TO FACE JONTA WILLIS THIS SATURDAY AT PACPLEX IN BROOKLYN
- Thrill-a-minute slugger James Kirkland is BACK!
- Dazzling Darren Barker fails to weather the Sturm; Post Fight Video Interviews
- Sakio Bika Draws With Anthony Dirrell: Retains WBC 168 lb Strap
- Malignaggi defeats Judah, wants Broner-Maidana winner
- Rigondeaux dominates Agbeko; Macklin defeats Russ; Kirkland stops Tapia
- Malignaggi decisions Judah; Porter defeats Alexander; Lara beats Trout
- Italy 4-1 Germany: Team Deutschland crushed