- Video - Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Alex Ariza Explains The Maidana Video
- Mayweather heads for 2014 bout with Pacquiao: belt or no belt?
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Discusses Future Opponents
- Broner/Maidana Fight: Formal Investigation Into Cheating Allegations
- Usmanee vs Rodriguez on Friday Night Fights, January 10 at Emerald Queen Casino
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks About Mayweather Promotions
- Lewis Rees looks to close the year with a sparkling performance
- Selby vs Munroe on Feb 1
- Tyler Asselstine Back In Action
- Ivan Redkach Headlines Stacked Shobox Quadrupleheader On January 17 Against Tony Luis
- Would Floyd have beaten Maidana if he had moved up in weight so quickly?
- Martin Murray vs Miguel Cotto
- I Think Adrien Broner Will Be A FUTURE Legend
- Will A Japanese Boxer Ever Be WBC Heavyweight Champion?
- Brandon Rios call out Provodnikov, who wins?
- Viktor Postol..
- The Courage of Tommy Burns
- At the age of 24 who was more impressive against Maidana- Khan or Broner?
Paulie Malignaggi – Adrien Broner Final Press Conference Quotes & Photos
“It’s gotten a little bit crazy, we’ll admit that. I can take some of the blame, but I can’t take all of it. I can only apologize for my end, but at the end of the day, this is how the creation of Adrien Broner happened, in my opinion. They put everything that’s wrong with boxing in one room, did everything that’s wrong with boxing in that room and gave birth to Adrien Broner and you people are eating it up.
“I don’t have to admit anything on Saturday night. I’ll admit he’s a talented fighter now, but there’s a lot more than talent that it takes to get to the top. I’ve been in gyms across the country, across the world and you see talented fighters all the time that don’t make it, just hanging out in the gym, working out. They just don’t get those breaks, so it isn’t about talent. A little bit of the package is talent and he’s got that part of the package; I’m not going to lie to you.
“Did anybody notice he was here a half hour before the press conference and then pretended he was late? Then he shows up an hour into the press conference trying to show up fashionably late. Stop trying so hard, bro. Just do what you have to do. You’re being a clown.
“Mr. Schaefer talked about detours and how some fighters have to take detours and others don’t. It all depends on the matchmaking. It all depends on who’s got your back. Mr. Al Haymon has taken good care of Adrien Broner and that’s why he is where he is now. There are a lot more talented fighters than Adrien Broner that don’t get the credit they deserve. I’m not saying he’s not talented, I’m just saying Al Haymon is responsible for this creation right here.
“There are detours that he hasn’t had to take. I was a talented prospect at one time too. You know what I was rewarded with my first title fight? Miguel Cotto. You know what his reward was for his first world title fight? Some guy Rodriguez, who I can’t even remember his name. OK? There’s a difference. We end up on detours because of the people that have our backs. Instead of praying to God every night he should pray to Al Haymon for making him the creation that he is.
“This guy is nothing and on Saturday night I’m going to prove how nothing he is.
[To Broner] “You remember in that locker room at Wild Card Gym a couple of years ago when you were getting ready to fight (Daniel) Ponce (de Leon) and we were in the locker room and your were all nervous about going the distance? You think I forgot that conversation you had with me? I had to explain to him how to go 10 rounds without mentally killing yourself. He gets to the fight and throws about 16 punches for 10 rounds and gets the decision. My man, you’re going 12 Saturday. I’m going to beat your ass.”
“I really didn’t come here to talk trash, we did enough of that. We’re two days out. It’s really fight time for me. It’s about business. I really wasn’t going to come up here, honestly. I really wasn’t going to come up here and talk, but that would have been disrespectful to my fans, even the ones who hate me. They’re still my fans because they want to see me lose, so I came up anyway.
“All I want to say is, I HAVE to put on a hell of a show on Saturday night. Like I said before, I’m not here to bad (mouth) Paulie. You’re a great champion, you’re a great Italian, I’m dead serious.
“I’ll be a three-time world champion on Saturday at the age of 23. With that being said, let Paulie talk his little BS. At the end of day, I’m knocking him the (expletive) out. He’s never been knocked out.
“I just say to you Paulie, who I know is a very good commentator, you asked a lot of questions about Adrien Broner. You said, ‘how is he in big fights? Can he punch? What’s going to happen when someone punches him back?’ I’m just asking you man to man if he comes in and proves this to you, as a great commentator make sure you tell the world how good this kid is. He’s not getting his accolades.
“I went from 120 to 135 pounds. I’m moving up to 147, two weight divisions, and that has not been done. I’m looking to make history and be the first current American three-time champion, so make sure you [Malignaggi] tell the public he is truly a good fighter.
“I’ll see you all on Saturday night. It’s going to be a hell of a fight…a hell of a fight.”
- Floyd Mayweather’s Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS … Don’t EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- WBC News On Klitschko, Stiverne, Arreola
- Opponent Change For Frankie Gavin
- Vitali Klitschko may have vacated the WBC crown, but it could soon be back in the Klitschko family…
- Video – Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Left-Hook Lounge Radio Goes Live at 9ET/6PT
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?
- Kubrat Pulev stops late sub Joey Abell to defend his IBF intercontinental title
- WBA Interim Welterweight title holder Keith Thurman stops Jesus Soto Karass in nine