- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- The Pugilist KOrner: Ann Wolfe, Kermit Cintron, Sugar Hill, Karim Mayfield, Gary Russell Jr, and more
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- KNOCKOUT REALITY SHOW BRINGING BOXING BACK TO THE MAINSTREAM
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Chilemba-Grachev Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- “San Diego Fights: Border War” Set for Friday, April 4th!
- Gulfstream Promotions card featuring Brandon Quarles This Saturday night in Springfield, VA.
- NBCSN Fight Night Only Place to Catch Adamek-Glazkov – Tickets Sold Out!
- Ceylan to fight Urena at the Nordic Fight Night in Esbjerg
Pedro Rodriguez vs. Terrence Smith on April 6th
MIAMI – Former Cuban amateur standout Pedro Rodriguez, has been added to the already promising boxing card to take place Saturday April 6th at the Casino Miami Jai-Alai.
The 26-year old Rodriguez (14-1, 12 KO) will take on upset minded Terrence Smith, from Oklahoma City, in a 6 round cruiserweight bout.
Rodriguez, who now resides in Miami, has won six straight fights by knockout since his only defeat at the hands of undefeated heavyweight prospect Magomed Abdusalamov.
His opponent, Smith, is a veteran of 24 fights, one of which took place in South Florida against another Cuban, Yuniesky Gonzalez. Smith lost a close majority decision against the highly ranked Gonzalez, and will now look to spoil Rodriguez’s homecoming.
The Rodriguez-Smith fight is part of a six bout card headlined by “The Haitian Hitman” Azea Augustama (13-1, 8 KO) who takes on David McNemar (13-2, 10 KO) in what should be a cruiserweight division war.
Also on the card are junior welterweight Hunter Levy Sundberg, Stan “The Iron Man” Staniclasse (3-0, 3 KO), a former amateur standout from Boynton Beach, and two-time Olympian and 2008 bronze medalist Kanat Islam (8-0, 8 KO), of Kazakhstan.
The press conference will take place Tuesday April 2 at 12pm (noon) at the Casino Miami Jai-Alai.
Ticket prices: $17.50 general admission, $35 ringside, and $75 VIP Ringside.
To purchase tickets call the Casino Miami Jai-Alai at 305-633-6400.
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Anthony Peterson vs. Marcos Jimenez, March 21st ESPN FNF Co-Main
- Vanes Martirosyan Media Workout Quotes
- Danny Garcia eyes future Mayweather showdown if he beats Herrera this Saturday
- Al Haymon Signs Baltimore Featherweight Gervonta Davis
- Ekpo wants all the big fights in the world
- Hopkins-Shumenov Announce Light Heavyweight Unification Bout
- Froch/Groves – Promotion for Dummies?