- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
- “The Fight Game With Jim Lampley” Debuts Saturday, April 19 on HBO
Price vs. Thompson undercard for February 23rd
BOXING fans who buy tickets for this month’s big heavyweight battle between David Price (15-0) and Tony Thompson (36-3) could be in for an even better night at the fights.
Anybody who buys tickets for the show before 5pm on February 14 will be entered into a special Valentine’s Day draw that takes place that evening.
The winner and a guest will be David’s VIPs at Liverpool’s Echo Arena on Saturday 23rd February and treated to a night of hospitality.
The prize includes a pre-fight meal, inner ringside tickets, signed memorabilia and after a night of top action whisked to David’s after fight party where they will meet the British and Commonwealth champion.
Promoter Frank Maloney says: “It is a fantastic prize and we will make sure the winner gets a night to remember.”
Also David’s friend Kevin Satchell (9-0) risks his British flyweight crown against Belfast’s Luke Wilton (13-2-1).
Another British title defence on the bill sees Darren Hamilton (12-2) makes the first defence of his light-welterweight title against another Liverpool fighter, Steve Williams (13-1).
Adil Anwar (18-1) who hopes to challenge the winner also boxes and Maloney hopes he will be involved in the fourth 12 rounder on the bill.
Others boxers on the bill include David Burke (26-2), Paul Edwards (9-2), Sean Dodd (4-0), Louis Cuddy (6-0), Neil Perkins (2-0), Steven Lewis (2-0), Andy Colquhoun (5-0) and Peter Gallagher (1-0).
Tickets can be purchased £230 (VIP including meal and inner ringside seat), £95 (Ringside), £70 and £40 at www.echoarena.comwww.frankmaloney.com or 0844 8000 400.
The show will be broadcast live by the home of boxing BoxNation (Sky 437/Virgin 546). Join now at www.boxnation.com. WealthTV will be broadcasting the card live in the United States.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity
- ShoBox: The New Generation Final Weights & Quotes For Friday’s Iron Mike Productions Tripleheader