- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
Ramadhani Shauri to move down to lightweight
International Boxing Federation Africa (IBF/AFICA) – FRIDAY 17 MAY, 2013, Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA – The “IBF Continental Africa Featherweight Champion” Ramadhani Shauri of Tanzania will shift to the lightweight division when he meets an opponent yet to be decided by his camp for the “IBF World Youth Lightweight Title”.
This endless smiling young Turk captured the “IBF Continental Africa Featherweight Title” in August last year after dispatching the never quitting Ugandan boxing machine Sande Kizito in the sizzling duel of the year at the Diamond Jubilee Social Hall in Dar Es Salaam.
Fighting under the tutorship of Lucas Rutahinurwa, the Managing Director of Kitwe General Traders a company incorporated in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, Shauri has yet to find opponent to challenge him due to many boxers of his weight division ditching him!
Known for his ferocity punches which leave his opponents in awe as he mercilessly climbs from their bodies to the heads like hungry tiger, Shauri is one boxer who fights opponents with a broad smile even as he takes punches.
Those who know him are convinced that Shauri is the world champion material who needs to find the right direction in boxing to ride on the tide of celebrities. He has a way of crouching into opponent’s bodies as expose himself unguarded to lure them into submission.
Born and raised in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, Shauri Ramadhani trained under the experienced coach Mzazi who keeps quite a large stable of young boxing doers most of whom extorts fears to their opponents in this “Haven of Peace city” of Dar Es Salaam!
But as he keenly seeks to boost his boxing stock in the higher division, would he be in Peace or throw himself to the danger Zone?
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity
- ShoBox: The New Generation Final Weights & Quotes For Friday’s Iron Mike Productions Tripleheader
- Final press conference quotes for “History at the capitol: Bernard Hopkins vs. Beibut Shumenov”
- The British Invader: Steed “The Stallion” Woodall