- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
- “The Fight Game With Jim Lampley” Debuts Saturday, April 19 on HBO
RICHARD COMMEY READY TO RUSTLE TRUSCOTT AT YORK HALL TONIGHT
INTERNATIONAL BOXING FEDERATION AFRICA (IBF/AFRICA) – SATURDAY 13, JULY, 2013, DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA – The Charismatic and sensational “IBF Continental Africa Lightweight King” and Ghanaian Richard “Aronto” Commey met and weigh-in with his opponent Englishman Paul Truscott yesterday ready for their epic rumble at the London’s York Hall tonight July 13, 2013.
The duos are competing for the final elimination of the Commonwealth Boxing Council (CBC) lightweight division and the winner will meet the CBC Lightweight Champion respectively!
Richard put up an impeccable confidence yesterday while standing between his manager and promoter, the UK based Ghanaian Michael Amoo-Bediako and his trainer Carl Lokko (as the attached photos shows). It is these two gentlemen who oversee Richard’s welfare and they have been doing an exemplary work so far.
Tonight’s rumble will rekindle the memories of the Prof Azumah Nelson when he met Brian Roberts in the 1981 at the Accra Sports Stadium. Ghanaians from all walks of life are pinning their hopes on Richard to bring yet another honor and add to the several already won so far this year.
The Commonwealth Boxing Council (CBC) is one of the oldest and most prestigious boxing titles in the world. Launched in 1954, CBC has come of age with number of its champions graduating to the world boxing championships.
The CBC titles are used as Launchpad for higher titles with the number of its previous champions from African continent becoming world champions like Azumah Nelson, Ayub Kaluke, John Mugabi, Lottie Mwale, Ike Quartey, Joseph Agbeko to mention just a few.
Richard’s awesome rise to the boxing prominence derives from the hard work and collaboration between his UK based manager/promoter Michael Amoo-Bediako who owns a network of Fitness Gymnasium all across Europe and one of the Ghanaians training Gurus Carl Lokko. His matriculate rises seem to endanger like future of many boxers in his weight division.
Would it be Richard bringing honors and happiness to Africa or Truscott coming off winning tonight? This one billion dollars / UK pounds question won’t take long to find an answer ager tonight.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity