- IRON BOY PROMOTIONS PARTNERS WITH TOP RANK BOXING TO PRESENT IRON BOY 15
- WBC – Aug. 28, 2014 – Jose Sulaiman Boxers Fund
- GOLDEN BOY LIVE! RETURNS TO FANTASY SPRINGS RESORT CASINO ON OCTOBER 9 HEADLINED BY “RONNY RIOS VS. ROBINSON CASTELLANOS”
- “Cornered: Kenny Bayless” Premieres Tuesday, Sept. 9 on HBO®
- MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS’ FIGHTER MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES FOR SATURDAY’S SPECIAL EDITION OF SHOBOX: THE NEW GENERATION
- GOLOVKIN VS. RUBIO, Ticket Details, October 18 StubHub Center
Ricky Burns getting ready for the heat Miguel Vazquez will bring on March 16th
World Boxing Organization (WBO) World Lightweight Champion Ricky Burns gets a taste of the heat that Mexican ace Miguel Vazquez, the IBF World Champion, will bring to the ring ahead of their big unification showdown when he takes part in a chili-eating challenge.
The two-time world champion spices up preparations ahead of his super-fight on Saturday 16th March at Wembley Arena when the Scottish hero holds a press conference at Glasgow’s famous Mexican restaurant Pancho Villa’s this Thursday (31st January).
Fearless Burns, who’s seen off a deadly Puerto Ricans, hammer-fisted Aussies and teak-tough Africans in his career, faces his hottest test so far against a 3 inch opponent when he attempts to eat as many super-fiery Habanero chili peppers as possible!
Burns said, “I love my spicy food and I’ve got a taste for heat, I’ve never turned down a challenge so far and I won’t turn down this one!”
It’s set to be a fiery affair between the two-weight world champion from Coatbridge and warrior Vazquez who’s never been stopped in 36 fights.
He added, “You don’t get hotter than my fight against Vazquez. It’s going to be a firefight between two top world champions with the winner coming out with both belts and it’ll be me.”
- Comanche Boy Cruises To Victory Over Tracy Sneed
- Shannon Briggs destroys Cory Phelps in 1st round TKO
- Don “Da Bomb” George claims IBO Super Middleweight Belt
- Mhlongo & Mlotshwa Impressive In WBF Title Fight Victories
- Results from Friday’s “New Blood” Event in Corona, CA
- Trout gets off the canvas and back into the win column
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Andre Berto Eyes Impressive Showing in September 6 Ring Return
- Marcos Maidana Interview Transcript
- Mexican Boxing Legends Talk Marcos Maidana
- Nonito Donaire vs. Nicholas Walters on October 18th at StubHub Center, Carson, California
- Exciting Times for Randy Petalcorin
- Golovkin-Rubio “Mexican Style” Kick Off
- Jermain Taylor — FESSED UP TO SHOOTING COUSIN … Cops Say