- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Is Canelo capable of taking the baton from Mayweather to become boxing’s next PPV star?
- Maidana throwing 100 punches per round in training for Mayweather
- Deontay Wilder not worried about Stiverne’s power
- Maidana, Santa Cruz & Angulo quotes ahead of "Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2"
- Golovkin with chance to become Cotto’s WBC mandatory if he beats Rubio
- Abraham-Smith: kick-off press conference – quotes
- Kiwitt Back On Home Soil
- Frankie De Alba Headlines on Saturday, October 4 at Valley Forge Casino & Resort
- Undefeated Mexican Future Stars In WBF Title Fights
- STALKER TO FACE JENKINS IN BRITISH TITLE ELIMINATOR ON MAGNIFICENT SEVEN CARD
- Heavyweight hopeful Otto Wallin returns on August 30
Ricky Burns getting ready for the heat Miguel Vazquez will bring on March 16th
World Boxing Organization (WBO) World Lightweight Champion Ricky Burns gets a taste of the heat that Mexican ace Miguel Vazquez, the IBF World Champion, will bring to the ring ahead of their big unification showdown when he takes part in a chili-eating challenge.
The two-time world champion spices up preparations ahead of his super-fight on Saturday 16th March at Wembley Arena when the Scottish hero holds a press conference at Glasgow’s famous Mexican restaurant Pancho Villa’s this Thursday (31st January).
Fearless Burns, who’s seen off a deadly Puerto Ricans, hammer-fisted Aussies and teak-tough Africans in his career, faces his hottest test so far against a 3 inch opponent when he attempts to eat as many super-fiery Habanero chili peppers as possible!
Burns said, “I love my spicy food and I’ve got a taste for heat, I’ve never turned down a challenge so far and I won’t turn down this one!”
It’s set to be a fiery affair between the two-weight world champion from Coatbridge and warrior Vazquez who’s never been stopped in 36 fights.
He added, “You don’t get hotter than my fight against Vazquez. It’s going to be a firefight between two top world champions with the winner coming out with both belts and it’ll be me.”
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Pacquiao to train 7 weeks for Algieri fight
- Ricky Burns looking for 3rd division world title at 140 in 2015
- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri’s talent level
- Brandon Rios vs. Ruslan Provodnikov in the works for November
- Alfredo Angulo not worried about September 13th fight against De La Rosa
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent