- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Hunter: Angulo was coming on strong against Canelo at time of stoppage
- ESPN Thursday Night Fights at ‘The World’s Most Beautiful Race Course’
- Bryant and Santiago set to tangle Friday night at the Hamilton Manor!!
- CANADIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP GEORGE CHUVALO SET FOR 2014 HALL OF FAME WEEKEND
- Friday is time to shine for M-1 Global light heavyweight champion Viktor Nemkov
- WARREN WINS SAUNDERS-BLANDAMURA PURSE BIDS
- Bruno Escalante to defend IBA Super Flyweight Title against Victor Ruiz April 5
Ronnie Clark relieved to be back in action and looking to Bite Again on October 11th
After nearly 3 months out with a hand injury, Dundee’s Ronnie Clark (8-0-2) returned to the ring on Tuesday 24th September with a convincing fifth round knock down of Poland’s Krzysztof Rogowski.
Looking to keep the momentum going, his promoter and manager Tommy Gilmour has added the former World Champion Kick boxer to Prospect Boxing’s October 11th Card, which is headlined by Iain Butcher who will be challenging for the vacant WBO European Title against Hungarian Gabor Molnar.
After his period out, the Super Featherweight was glad to be back in action, after his time “The hand was a bit of a problem for a while and I was seeing a hand specialist while I was out and he worked hard on getting it mended and was given the all clear. I was a bit worried about it going into the fight natural, but it felt great during and has continued too since”
Looking ahead to the October 11th card, Promoter Paul Graham is looking forward to seeing Ronnie in action “I was at the St Andrew Sporting Club for Ronnies last two fights and I have enjoyed seeing him in action, and I can see him develop into a good fighter. I think he will bring a bit of excitement to the card as its clear to see from his fights he loves to entertain the crown.
Prospect Boxing presents an Evening of Championship Boxing at the Ravenscraig Sports Centre, Motherwell on Friday October 11th. The Main event sees Iain Butcher take on Hungarian Gabor Molnar for the vacant WBO European Flyweight Title.
The undercard sees the return of Mike Towel and also features, Rhys Pagan, Billy Campbell, Ronnie Clark. Also in action is former commonwealth title challenger Mitch Prince and the professional debut of JP McGuinness.
Tickets are priced at £30 and £40 and available from the fighters or by calling 07598 818150 .For more information on Prospect Boxing don’t forget to follow us on Twitter on @ProspectBoxing and on facebook on www.facebook.com/ProspectBoxing
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Andre Berto Cleared by Physician for Light Sparring, to Begin Full Contact in Mid-April
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Adamek-Glazkov Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- Huck fractures thumb, March 29th show cancelled
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- WBO no.4 rated Maxwell Awuku seeks Mikey Garcia fight
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn’t Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo’s Next Rival?