- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Pacquiao to train 7 weeks for Algieri fight
- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Klitschko working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri's talent level
- MIKE TYSON PRESENTS BIG TEXAS THROWDOWN!! September 26, Mesquite TX
- Joe Ward: “I’m thankful that AIBA gave me the opportunity to be involved in APB”
- Shoulder injury forces Nicola Adams out of the 2014 Women’s Boxing World Championships in South Korea
- Undefeated lightweight contender Ivan Redkach Now trained by Robert Garcia
- Masternak joins forces with legendary German coach Wegner
- Trout vs Dawson Weigh-In Photos
Ronnie Clark relieved to be back in action and looking to Bite Again on October 11th
After nearly 3 months out with a hand injury, Dundee’s Ronnie Clark (8-0-2) returned to the ring on Tuesday 24th September with a convincing fifth round knock down of Poland’s Krzysztof Rogowski.
Looking to keep the momentum going, his promoter and manager Tommy Gilmour has added the former World Champion Kick boxer to Prospect Boxing’s October 11th Card, which is headlined by Iain Butcher who will be challenging for the vacant WBO European Title against Hungarian Gabor Molnar.
After his period out, the Super Featherweight was glad to be back in action, after his time “The hand was a bit of a problem for a while and I was seeing a hand specialist while I was out and he worked hard on getting it mended and was given the all clear. I was a bit worried about it going into the fight natural, but it felt great during and has continued too since”
Looking ahead to the October 11th card, Promoter Paul Graham is looking forward to seeing Ronnie in action “I was at the St Andrew Sporting Club for Ronnies last two fights and I have enjoyed seeing him in action, and I can see him develop into a good fighter. I think he will bring a bit of excitement to the card as its clear to see from his fights he loves to entertain the crown.
Prospect Boxing presents an Evening of Championship Boxing at the Ravenscraig Sports Centre, Motherwell on Friday October 11th. The Main event sees Iain Butcher take on Hungarian Gabor Molnar for the vacant WBO European Flyweight Title.
The undercard sees the return of Mike Towel and also features, Rhys Pagan, Billy Campbell, Ronnie Clark. Also in action is former commonwealth title challenger Mitch Prince and the professional debut of JP McGuinness.
Tickets are priced at £30 and £40 and available from the fighters or by calling 07598 818150 .For more information on Prospect Boxing don’t forget to follow us on Twitter on @ProspectBoxing and on facebook on www.facebook.com/ProspectBoxing
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Goosen gives Deontay Wilder a good chance of beating Stiverne
- Mayweather hopes Khan fight will happen in 2015
- Austin Trout in a make or break fight tonight against Daniel Dawson
- Sam Soliman vs. Jermain Taylor to be televised by ESPN2 on October 8th
- Abner Mares signs with Al Haymon
- Lucian Bute in action on 12/6 at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
- Hearn wants to schedule Brook-Khan fight for the summer in 2015