- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- “Payasito”-Tostado in the works for May in Mexico
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
Round 3 Has Signed An Agreement For A Financial Interest In Andrzej Fonfara
Chicago, IL (November 25, 2013) Chicago’s Round 3 Productions announced today that an agreement for a financial interest with #1 world-ranked, light-heavyweight professional boxer Andrzej Fonfara has been signed.
“I have been promoting Fonfara for the last 2 years” said Frank Mugnolo, President of Round 3 Productions. Round 3 Productions promoted the “Fonfara vs Karpency fight” on Nov 16, 2012 when Fonfara knocked out Tommy Karpency to win the IBO Light-Heavyweight World Title.
Round 3 Productions also promoted the “Fonfara vs Campillo” fight on Aug 16, 2013 at U.S. Cellular Field, Home of the Chicago White Sox. Fonfara knocked out former world champion Gabriel Campillo in the ninth round before a massive crowd in the first outdoor boxing event held at a ballpark in Chicago in over fifty years.
The win was telecast live to millions in the United States on ESPN Friday Night Fights as well as being broadcast around the world in a historic event promoted by Round 3 Productions.
A personal moment from that Aug 16, 2013 historic fight night at U S. Cellular Field that I will always remember was after the fight, Andrzej’s father said to me, “Frank, I know it was you that made the event at the ballpark possible. Thank you for taking care of my son.”
“It has been a pleasure for Round 3 Productions to promote Fonfara and a thrill to watch him win the IBO Light-Heavyweight World Title and become a main event fighter. My father, Muggs, and I will always be there for Andrzej and his father.” said Mugnolo.
Continued Mugnolo, “As I said at the press conference before the Aug 16, 2013 historic fight at U .S. Cellular Field, Fonfara is the best light heavyweight fighter in the world, period!” Fonfara’s record is 24-2-0 (14KO’s), winning the last 12 fights in a row with 11 of those wins coming by knockout. His next fight takes place on December 6, 2013 at the UIC Pavilion.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity