- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Pacquiao to train 7 weeks for Algieri fight
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Klitschko working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri's talent level
- Shakur Stevenson, Jajaira Gonzalez and Darmani Rock to Kick Off 2014 Youth Olympic Games Competition for Team USA
- 2nd Installment of Tuesday Night Fights to take place on September 16 at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia
- MIKE TYSON PRESENTS BIG TEXAS THROWDOWN!! September 26, Mesquite TX
- Joe Ward: “I’m thankful that AIBA gave me the opportunity to be involved in APB”
- Shoulder injury forces Nicola Adams out of the 2014 Women’s Boxing World Championships in South Korea
- Undefeated lightweight contender Ivan Redkach Now trained by Robert Garcia
Sands China Donating To Typhoon Haiyan Relief Efforts
(Macao, Nov. 14, 2013) – Sands China Ltd. is assisting the Macao community’s efforts to provide disaster relief to those affected by Super Typhoon Haiyan, one of the strongest tropical storms ever recorded, which made landfall in the Philippines Nov. 8, causing widespread destruction and loss of life.
The company is spearheading several initiatives to raise donations to aid disaster relief efforts in the Philippines. The first is a cash donation of US$100,000 to the Macau Red Cross.
Additionally, to encourage team members to participate in the relief effort, Sands China will make a further Macau Red Cross donation, matching dollar-for-dollar the donations made by company employees to non-governmental organisations providing Haiyan disaster assistance, upon presentation of a valid donation receipt or bank-in slip. Moreover, Macau Red Cross donation boxes are being placed in the back-of-house staff areas at all Sands China Ltd. properties, to assist the individual donation efforts of Sands China team members.
Donation boxes will also be placed at the Cotai Arena on Nov. 23 during the Manny Pacquiao vs. Brandon Rios welterweight fight, as well as at the event’s live feed venues at The Venetian® Macao’s Milan Ballroom and the Bellini Lounge, giving attendees an opportunity to donate. Finally, 100 per cent of ticket sales revenue from the Milan Ballroom live feed event will be donated to the Macau Red Cross, with an additional dollar-for-dollar match by Sands China doubling the total donation amount. The event provides the public an opportunity to play a part in raising additional funds for the relief effort; ticketing information is available at www.venetianmacao.com/manny.
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Goosen gives Deontay Wilder a good chance of beating Stiverne
- Mayweather hopes Khan fight will happen in 2015
- Austin Trout in a make or break fight tonight against Daniel Dawson
- Sam Soliman vs. Jermain Taylor to be televised by ESPN2 on October 8th
- Abner Mares signs with Al Haymon
- Lucian Bute in action on 12/6 at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
- Hearn wants to schedule Brook-Khan fight for the summer in 2015