- Garcia, Salka, Lamont Peterson & More Conference Call Transcript
- SADAM ALI, ANTHONY PETERSON, MARCUS BROWNE AND SEVERAL HOT PROSPECTS TAKE TO THE RING AUG. 9
- LAMONT PETERSON, ANTHONY PETERSON AND D’MITRIUS BALLARD WASHINGTON D.C. MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES
- MANUEL “TINO” AVILA RETURNS HOME AGAINST UNBEATEN JUNIOR FEATHERWEIGHT SERGIO FRIAS ON FOX SPORTS 1 AND FOX DEPORTES’ GOLDEN BOY LIVE! SERIES FRIDAY, AUGUST 22
- Rod Salka, Edgar Santana & Jarrod Fletcher Relish Chance To Shock The World On Aug. 9 At Barclays Center
- Harley Davidson San Diego to hold Thompson Boxing Promotions “Path to Glory SD Style” Aug. 16
Santos vs. Nader II on April 13th
The Multiversum Schwechat, Austria will once again host a Team Sauerland fight night on April 13. The Main event of the evening will be the highly anticipated rematch for the EU Middleweight Championship between Roberto Santos (18-6-3, 10 KOs) and Marcos Nader (16-0-1, 2 KOs).
Santos, who won the vacant EU Belt in Bamberg, Germany against Dominik Britsch, already fought the 22-year-old challenger Nader back in November 2012. After twelve exciting rounds, the bout went to the scorecards which resulted in a draw – a decision which didn’t sit well with Nader.
“It was very close,” says the prodigy of coach Otto Ramin. “I did review the tapes a couple of times. I definitely believe that I won the fight.” Therefore the Austrian is more than excited to be awarded another crack at the title.
“The stakes have been raised this time round. He knows what I bring to the table – I know what he brings to the table. Hence it won’t be any easier than during our first fight.”
Of course the middleweight is very keen on fighting in front of his home crowd again. “The support I received during my first bout against Santos was immense. The whole crowd was right behind me. I am convinced that they will be even noisier on April 13. Hence I cannot wait to get back to the arena and enter the ring.”
- Damien Hooper beats Casey
- German commission (BDB) changes result: Hammer vs. Mathis a “no contest”
- Carlos Carlson Retains WBC Latino Bantamweight Title at “Locked n Loaded” Ontario, CA
- Dusty Hernandez-Harrison Dominates At Madison Square Garden
- GGG – a modest definition of danger?
- Gennady Golovkin – The Real Deal Destroys Daniel “The Real Deal” Geale
- Bryant Jennings Gets Title Shot With Victory; Geale Loses in Spirited Effort
- Kovalev “The Krusher” back on the Boardwalk & Rios vs Chaves potential FOTY
- Broner, Matthysse & Berto Featured Sept. 6 On SHOWTIME In Cincinnati
- Kovalev-Caparello Final Press Conference Quotes
- Wladimir Klitschko and Kubrat Pulev sell out the O2 Arena in Hamburg, Germany
- Austin Trout: “I’m ready to get back to the top.”
- Live Stream: Kovalev vs. Caparello Final Press Conference
- Flaws of Boxing