- Maidana: First I’m going to give Mayweather a beating, and then I’m going to KO him
- Anthony Joshua sparring with Wladimir to get him ready for Kubrat Pulev fight
- Maidana, Santa Cruz & Angulo quotes ahead of "Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2"
- Maidana doubts Mayweather can improve from previous fight
- Roach: Algieri isn’t in Pacquiao’s class
- Golovkin vs. Rubio, October 18 at StubHub Center
- GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS, FOX SPORTS 1 AND FOX DEPORTES CELEBRATE THE ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE GOLDEN BOY LIVE! SERIES
- WBO VISITS BOXING GYMS IN PUERTO RICO TO HAND OUT PREPAID CARDS TO STUDENT-BOXERS
- How World Champion Sindy Amador Developed her Love for the Sweet Science
- Joey Dawejko headlines on Friday, September 19 at Harrahs Philadelphia
- NEW TRAINER CONFIDENT IN MIKE JONES RETURN THIS SATURDAY
- Brook receives Lord Mayor’s welcome home on Friday
Scott Quigg on Froch vs. Groves undercard
Scott Quigg will defend his WBA Super Bantamweight title against Diego Silva on November 23 at the sold-out Phones 4u Arena Manchester live on Sky Sports Box Office, with an undercard packed full of Britain’s hottest talent.
Quigg’s gym-mate and resurgent Lightweight star Anthony Crolla challenges Martin Gethin for the British title on a busy night for trainer Joe Gallagher, who will also have unbeaten Super Middleweight sensation Callum Smith in action and unbeaten Lightweight talent Scotty Cardle.
There’s also a late spot on the bill for St. Helens’ Middleweight star Martin Murray, who will now box in Manchester after his December fight in Australia fell through. An opponent for the two-time World title challenger will be announced soon as the 31 year old looks to secure a World title shot in 2014.
Unbeaten Quigg held onto the title with a draw against highly rated Cuban Yoandris Salinas at The O2 in October, and the dazzling Bury fighter now faces the Argentinian as the chief support to Carl Froch’s blockbuster WBA and IBF Super Middleweight title defence against bitter British foe George Groves.
Silva is the current Latino Super Bantamweight champion and unbeaten in his last six fights, with his last defeat coming at the hands of three-weight World champion Fernando Montiel for the interim WBO belt. With 15 stoppage wins from 29 victories and 35 fights, the 30 year old promises to provide Quigg with another tough title challenge in Manchester.
Crolla is riding high after beating Gavin Rees in Bolton in June for the WBO Inter-Continental title and is aiming to be the British champ for the second time. Gethin travels to Crolla’s backyard for the first defence of the vacant title he claimed in January in his hometown of Walsall, where four months later he took on Ammeth Diaz in an IBF World title eliminator, with his brave challenge ending in the seventh.
Rocky Fielding defends his Commonwealth Super Middleweight title against Guyana’s Lennox Allen, with the unbeaten Liverpool favourite winning the belt on home turf in September and facing a tough task against the unbeaten New York-based Allen, who boasts an 17-0-1 record with 10 wins inside the distance.
Olympic Gold medal heroes Anthony Joshua MBE and Luke Campbell MBE are both in action in their fourth pro contests, as Heavyweight star Joshua takes his first significant step in the paid ranks against Hector Avila, who took Dereck Chisora nine rounds in April, while unbeaten Super Flyweight Kal Yafai continues his comeback from injury.
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Maidana throwing 100 punches per round in training for Mayweather
- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Kell Brook’s trainer doesn’t want him to take an easy fight on December 6th
- Is Canelo capable of taking the baton from Mayweather to become boxing’s next PPV star?
- Deontay Wilder not worried about Stiverne’s power
- Shannon Briggs vs. Cory Phelps this Saturday in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Hearn hinting Khan may need to be B-side against Brook