- ESPN: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alex Leapai on April 26 Bermane Stiverne vs. Chris Arreola May 10
- Countdown to "The Moment: Mayweather vs. Maidana"
- Mayweather Is Protecting The Throne
- Tyson Fury joins British Eurosport's studio for Klitschko/Leapai fight
- Alex Leapai-Wladimir Klitschko preview
- Maidana: "I don't care about titles, all I want to do is beat Mayweather"
- Quigley Comes Home – From Hollywood To Liverpool
- Averlant vs. Sahin: WBF World Championship May 7
- WSB: Cuba lead Russia after first semi-final
- Erislandy Lara to Attend 25th Anniversary Billboard Latin Music Conference
- IMAM vs. UGAS Co-Main Added to May 10 USC Galen Center ESPN Event
- Full Undercard for Golden Boy Live! event in Puerto Rico announced
Chris Arreola vs Seth Mitchell Moved To Sept 7, Showtime
INDIO, Calif. (Aug. 13, 2013) – Golden Boy Promotions is pleased to announce that the SHOWTIME®doubleheader will now take Saturday, Sept. 7, making it a boxing fans’ weekend at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino in Indio, Calif. The event was originally slated for Friday, Sept. 6.
The telecast features a 12-round clash of heavyweight contenders between Seth “Mayhem” Mitchell (26-1-1, 19 KO’s) and Chris “The Nightmare” Arreola (34-3, 30 KO’s) and a 10-round featherweight meeting between Mexican superstar Rafael Marquez (41-8, 37 KO’s) and California prospect Efrain Esquivias (16-2-1, 9 KO’s). The SHOWTIME telecast and event start time remain the same. All tickets bought for Sept. 6 will be honored on Sept. 7.
Mitchell vs. Arreola, a 12-round fight for the WBC Silver Heavyweight Title, is promoted by Golden Boy Promotions in association with Goossen Tutor Promotions and sponsored by Corona. The doubleheader will take place on Saturday, Sept. 7 at the Fantasy Springs Resort Casino and will be televised live on SHOWTIME beginning at 10 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the West Coast). Doors open at 5 p.m. PT and the first fight begins at 5:30 p.m. PT.
Tickets, priced at $105, $75, $55, $45, $35 are available at the Fantasy Springs Box Office, by calling (800) 827-2946 or online at www.fantasyspringsresort.com.
- Bernard Hopkins Historic Return to DC
- Adams and Monroe Jr. win and earn spots in Boxcino Middleweight final
- Clayton Defends WBF World Title In Madani Rematch
- Shawn “Showtime” Porter steals the show in DC!
- Page dominates Spearman for UBF All-Americas Title
- Porter Stops Malignaggi; Quillin Beats Konecny
- Bernard Hopkins Outpoints Beibut Shumenov
- Video: Browne vs Bahoeli this Saturday
- Adrien “The Problem” Broner Holds Media Workout—Photos and More!
- Is this Golden Boy/Showtime Tripleheader entertaining matchmaking or mismatches on premium cable?
- Final Presser Quotes – Thurman, Diaz, Matthysse, Molina, Figueroa & More
- Adrien Broner – Washington D.C quotes
- Omar Figueroa Vs. Jerry Belmontes: Two Fighters With A History
- Carl Froch and George Groves will come face-to-face again on May 1 on Sky Sports