- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn "Showtime" Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- AWE to Air WBA World Championship LIVE this Saturday
- THE HALF-SOLVED “MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO”
- “Payasito”-Tostado in the works for May in Mexico
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
Showtime Sports® takes viewers behind the scenes of Canelo Alvarez vs. Austin Trout with a special all access preview available now
NEW YORK (April 8, 2013)-From the makers of ALL ACCESS, SHOWTIME® Sports takes viewers behind the scenes and into the lives of undefeated WBC Super Welterweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez and unbeaten WBA Super Welterweight World Champion Austin Trout with a sneak peek of their highly anticipated fight in a special ALL ACCESS: CANELO vs. TROUT PREVIEW. Cameras follow Canelo and Trout through intense workouts, on a three-city press tour and during personal moments in the lead up to the most important fight of their lives on Saturday, April 20 at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas which will be televised live on SHOWTIME® (10 p.m. ET/ 7 p.m. PT).
The 11-minute ALL ACCESS: CANELO vs. TROUT PREVIEW is airing interstitially on SHOWTIME and is available online in its entirety. Media can view, share and embed the full episode on their site.
ALL ACCESS: CANELO vs. TROUT PREVIEW
Tweet Now: WATCH: April 20 is sure to be a showdown! Follow the cameras as they go #AllAccess on #CaneloTrout http://s.sho.com/10DB0gT
“I’m going to win. Without a doubt, I’m going to win. This fight is personal because Trout beat my brother. I was there and felt helpless. From that moment I wanted to fight Trout. When the day comes, I’ll enjoy every moment of it,” said Canelo.
“He said that it’s for revenge. For me, it was never about his brother. It’s not about his family…I have the mindset that I’m not leaving San Antonio without my belt, without his belt and without my ‘zero’ intact,” said Trout.
Canelo vs. Trout, a 12-round Super Welterweight World Championship Unification fight for Canelo’s WBC title, Trout’s WBA title and the vacant Ring Magazine title, is promoted by Golden Boy Promotions, Canelo Promotions and Leija & Battah Promotions and sponsored by Corona and AT&T. The co-main event will be a 10-round fight between undefeated prospects Omar Figueroa Jr. of Weslaco, Texas and Abner Cotto of Caguas, Puerto Rico for the vacant WBC Silver Lightweight Championship which is presented in association with Miguel Cotto Promotions. The fights will air live on SHOWTIME at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT with Canelo vs. Trout being presented in association with Greg Cohen Promotions. SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING is available in Spanish on secondary audio programming (SAP).
Remaining tickets priced at $100, $25 and $10, plus applicable taxes, fees and services charges, are available for purchase at the Alamodome box office, online at www.ticketmaster.com, all Ticketmaster locations or by calling (800) 745-3000.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity