- Payasito” Hernandez Team will ask for Purse Bid
- Abel Sanchez, Graham Shaw, Fred Jenkins & Adam Booth
- Douglas vs. Soro ShoBox 200 Final Weights, Quotes
- Team England Headlines
- Derek “Pooh” Ennis looking to get back into title contention with win over Truax this Friday night in Chicago
- TAMPA BAY TIMES FORUM PRESENTS DUEL MAIN EVENT WITH TWO WORLD BOXING FEDERATION TITLES ON THE LINE
Special 120 minute “It’s Showtime, Mr. Mayweather!!” Edition of “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap”
Blog Talk Radio’s, “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap” is proud to present a special “Floyd Mayweather vs. Robert Guerrero” edition tonight at 9:00 PM EST.
Pugilist KOrner listener line: 718-506-1506
During tonight’s broadcast, James and Joseph will talk about the big multi fight contract signed, sealed, and delivered between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Showtime/CBS. We’ll also discuss the big match-up between Money Mayweather and “The Ghost” Guerrero in the main event of the big May 4th spectacle, which is set to take place on Showtime PPV and live at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Pugilist KOrner’s dynamic duo will also discuss all of the latest boxing news and breakdown this weekend’s big action, including the shocking and impressive performances by Tony Thompson, Lamont Peterson, Ishe Smith, and many more.
Throughout the second half-hour of tonight’s program, “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap” is proud to welcome elite level trainer Ronnie Shields. The lifelong boxing proponent will give us his thoughts concerning the big May 4th match-up between Mayweather and Guerrero, as well as his decision to move to Showtime/CBS. Mr. Shields will also discuss Ishe Smith’s big upset victory over former IBF title holder Cornelius “K9” Bundrage to finally become a world champion in the packed 154 pound weight division.
During the final half-hour of the program, we will be visited by master strategist James Gogue. The lifelong fight trainer will strategically breakdown the upcoming Mayweather/Guerrero contest which will be aired on the mammoth May 4th Showtime PPV. Mr. Gogue will also discuss likely match-ups at 147 and 154 pounds for the pound for pound king in his huge six fight deal.
All listeners are encouraged to call in to “The Pugilist KOrner” to share your thoughts on anything boxing. To be a part of the show, please call in with 718-506-1506 (Don’t forget to dial 1 to be placed in the hosts’ cue). All questions and comments are welcomed.
Tonight’s show will be hosted by Radio commentator James King and Boxing writer and announcer Joseph Herron.
To listen to the “Pugilist KOrner”, simply use the following link:
Tune in tonight to the “Pugilist KOrner”!!
- Hyland back with a bang in New York
- Darryll Williams Beats Danny Brown To Maintain Unbeaten Record
- Avtandil Khurtsidze: Successful Comeback In NYC
- Patrick Hyland stops Echeverria in New York City
- Emanuel Taylor Defeats Karim Mayfield
- Guillermo Rigondeaux destroys Sod Kokietgym inside a round (with a little controversy thrown in!)
- Mararil Retains Title In Ugly Fight
- Golovkin vs. Geale: Will Daniel thrive or try to survive?
- How much will Saturday night tell us about the future of Tyson Fury?
- Better Know a Boxer: Sergey Kovalev
- Golovkin vs Geale Saturday on HBO
- Fury vs Ustinov this Saturday
- Tyson Fury to face Alexander Ustinov on Saturday
- Golovkin/Geale, Jennings/Perez New York City Media Workout Quotes