- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
The Fight Game Returns Saturday Night on HBO
THE FIGHT GAME WITH JIM LAMPLEY returns for its latest edition SATURDAY, JUNE 29 (12:30-1:00 a.m. ET/PT), exclusively on HBO. A provocative, engaging and informative experience that delves into intriguing storylines, newsmakers and issues that are top-of-mind in boxing, the latest edition of the show debuts immediately following the “HBO Boxing After Dark” tripleheader headlined by the world middleweight title fight between titleholder Gennady Golovkin and Matthew Macklin, which begins at 9:45 p.m. (ET/PT). Four-time Sports Emmy® winner Lampley has been the host of HBO Boxing since joining the network in 1988.
Other HBO playdates: June 30 (12:30 p.m.) and July 1 (2:45 a.m.), 2 (9:30 a.m., 10:00 p.m.), 5 (7:45 p.m.), 7 (9:00 a.m.), 10 (6:30 p.m.), 12 (2:00 p.m., 12:15 a.m.), 15 (5:30 p.m., 1:25 a.m.) and 20 (11:15 a.m.)
HBO2 playdates: June 30 (6:15 p.m.) and July 2 (2:20 a.m.), 3 (12:15 a.m.), 11 (4:30 p.m.), 13 (10:25 a.m.) and 16 (10:00 a.m., 8:30 p.m.)
HBO On Demand availability begins: July 2. The show will also be available on HBO GO®.
Headlining the program will be a comprehensive mid-year report, with Max Kellerman, Andre Ward and Sports Illustrated’s Chris Mannix joining Lampley to debate the events, fights and fighters who have made an impact in the first half of 2013.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity