- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn "Showtime" Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- AWE to Air WBA World Championship LIVE this Saturday
- THE HALF-SOLVED “MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO”
- “Payasito”-Tostado in the works for May in Mexico
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
THE ONE Weigh-in! Mayweather-Canelo, Garcia-Matthysse, Smith-Molina & Theophane-Cano
Ladies and gentlemen…the countdown to the One is almost over!
The MGM Grand Garden Arena was packed with enthusiastic fans and media members. Being inside the arena was almost deafening. Clearly, the public is excited for the event. The turnout could very well make it the biggest weigh-in in the history of the sport.
Before the weigh-in began, many of the Golden Boy stable of fighters made their appearance on the stage for quick photos and brief interviews. As all fighters stood on the stage, one could see that Golden Boy and Mayweather Promotions have a great stable of fighters. Arguably the best fighters for promotional companies.
The biggest question mark on the minds of all fans and media members was: will Canelo Alvarez be able to make the 152 pound limit? All fighters for the televised pay-per-view card made weight. The only hiccup may have been Danny Garcia having to weigh in twice after being one half of a pound over the light welterweight limit. Garcia made weight on the second attempt.
There isn’t much to be said left about the weigh-in. For the past week, much attention has been given to fight week events.
Who will be The One?
Saturday night, all questions will be answered!
For more of Steve Lopez, follow on Twitter: @LopezPPVBoxing
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity