- ESPN: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alex Leapai on April 26 Bermane Stiverne vs. Chris Arreola May 10
- Floyd Mayweather Media Day Photos and Quotes
- Video: Floyd Mayweather: "Maidana is a hungry lion"
- Tyson Fury joins British Eurosport's studio for Klitschko/Leapai fight
- Maidana: "I don't care about titles, all I want to do is beat Mayweather"
- Mayweather Is Protecting The Throne
- Cuba lead Russia after first semi-final
- Erislandy Lara to Attend 25th Anniversary Billboard Latin Music Conference
- IMAM vs. UGAS Co-Main Added to May 10 USC Galen Center ESPN Event
- Full Undercard for Golden Boy Live! event in Puerto Rico announced
- Steve Smoger’s Referee Clinic on May 26
- Russia’s Bibert Tumenov amazing in Sofia
The Pugilist KOrner: David Rodriguez, Artie Pellulo, Carlos Molina, John Scully, Chris Pearson, and Robert Garcia
Tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST, “JEK III Productions” presents undefeated American Heavyweight hopeful David “El Nino“ Rodriguez, Banner Promotions CEO Arthur Pellulo, IBF Junior Middleweight Champion “King“ Carlos Molina, expert trainer and former Light Heavyweight contender “Iceman“ John Scully, undefeated Junior Middleweight prospect Chris Pearson, and two time “Trainer of the Year” Robert Garcia on tonight’s two hour episode of “The Pugilist KOrner”.
Pugilist KOrner listener line: 718-506-1506
Kicking off tonight’s two hour program will be sensational knock-out artist David “El Nino” Rodriguez (36-0, 34 KOs).
The Pugilist KOrner is proud to welcome to the show for the first time, Banner Promotions CEO and founder Arthur “Artie” Pellulo. The twenty-five year fight promoter will discuss the 2014 plans for his ever growing stable of talent; Bryan Vera, Ruslan Provodnikov, Demetrius Andrade, Juan Carlos Burgos, and many other gifted athletes.
Making his way to the Pugilist KOrner once again will be current IBF Junior Middleweight Champion “King” Carlos Molina (22-5-2, 6 KOs). The 154 pound title holder will discuss his options in the talented enriched Light Middleweight division, and will also analyze some of the match-ups we’ve seen in that packed weight class.
It‘s always a genuine honor to feature expert trainer and former Light Heavyweight contender “Iceman“ John Scully. The always entertaining boxing mentor will talk about this weekend’s match-ups, as well as other news and rumors perpetually floating around the boxing community.
Also returning to the show will be undefeated Junior Middleweight prospect Christopher Pearson (10-0, 9 KOs). The talented 23 year old fighter will discuss his sensational opening round KO performance against Acacio Ferreira this past Friday night on ShoBox, and preview this weekend’s big fight card in San Antonio, Texas.
In the final segment of the program, The Pugilist KOrner is proud to feature two time “Trainer of Year“ Robert “Grandpa” Garcia. The talented boxing mentor will discuss Marcos Maidana’s upcoming title effort against Adrien “The Problem” Broner, which is slated to take place in San Antonio, Texas this Saturday night. The always astute fight trainer will also keep the fight fans informed of his large stable of fighters; Nonito Donaire, Brandon Rios, Evgeny Gradovich, and many, many more.
Tonight’s two hour program will be hosted by producer and radio commentator James E. King III, and boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron.
To listen to tonight’s program, please click on the attached link or dial 718-506-1506.
Pugilist KOrner link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wcsteelerfan/2013/12/11/tha-pugilist-korner
Join us tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST!!
- Bernard Hopkins Historic Return to DC
- Adams and Monroe Jr. win and earn spots in Boxcino Middleweight final
- Clayton Defends WBF World Title In Madani Rematch
- Shawn “Showtime” Porter steals the show in DC!
- Page dominates Spearman for UBF All-Americas Title
- Porter Stops Malignaggi; Quillin Beats Konecny
- Bernard Hopkins Outpoints Beibut Shumenov
- Adrien Broner – Washington D.C quotes
- Omar Figueroa Vs. Jerry Belmontes: Two Fighters With A History
- Carl Froch and George Groves will come face-to-face again on May 1 on Sky Sports
- Mayweather Is Protecting The Throne
- Alex Leapai-Wladimir Klitschko preview
- Maidana: “I don’t care about titles, all I want to do is beat Mayweather”
- Tyson Fury joins British Eurosport’s studio for Klitschko/Leapai fight