- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Hunter: Angulo was coming on strong against Canelo at time of stoppage
- ESPN Thursday Night Fights at ‘The World’s Most Beautiful Race Course’
- Bryant and Santiago set to tangle Friday night at the Hamilton Manor!!
- CANADIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP GEORGE CHUVALO SET FOR 2014 HALL OF FAME WEEKEND
- Friday is time to shine for M-1 Global light heavyweight champion Viktor Nemkov
- WARREN WINS SAUNDERS-BLANDAMURA PURSE BIDS
- Bruno Escalante to defend IBA Super Flyweight Title against Victor Ruiz April 5
The Pugilist KOrner: David Rodriguez, Artie Pellulo, Carlos Molina, John Scully, Chris Pearson, and Robert Garcia
Tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST, “JEK III Productions” presents undefeated American Heavyweight hopeful David “El Nino“ Rodriguez, Banner Promotions CEO Arthur Pellulo, IBF Junior Middleweight Champion “King“ Carlos Molina, expert trainer and former Light Heavyweight contender “Iceman“ John Scully, undefeated Junior Middleweight prospect Chris Pearson, and two time “Trainer of the Year” Robert Garcia on tonight’s two hour episode of “The Pugilist KOrner”.
Pugilist KOrner listener line: 718-506-1506
Kicking off tonight’s two hour program will be sensational knock-out artist David “El Nino” Rodriguez (36-0, 34 KOs).
The Pugilist KOrner is proud to welcome to the show for the first time, Banner Promotions CEO and founder Arthur “Artie” Pellulo. The twenty-five year fight promoter will discuss the 2014 plans for his ever growing stable of talent; Bryan Vera, Ruslan Provodnikov, Demetrius Andrade, Juan Carlos Burgos, and many other gifted athletes.
Making his way to the Pugilist KOrner once again will be current IBF Junior Middleweight Champion “King” Carlos Molina (22-5-2, 6 KOs). The 154 pound title holder will discuss his options in the talented enriched Light Middleweight division, and will also analyze some of the match-ups we’ve seen in that packed weight class.
It‘s always a genuine honor to feature expert trainer and former Light Heavyweight contender “Iceman“ John Scully. The always entertaining boxing mentor will talk about this weekend’s match-ups, as well as other news and rumors perpetually floating around the boxing community.
Also returning to the show will be undefeated Junior Middleweight prospect Christopher Pearson (10-0, 9 KOs). The talented 23 year old fighter will discuss his sensational opening round KO performance against Acacio Ferreira this past Friday night on ShoBox, and preview this weekend’s big fight card in San Antonio, Texas.
In the final segment of the program, The Pugilist KOrner is proud to feature two time “Trainer of Year“ Robert “Grandpa” Garcia. The talented boxing mentor will discuss Marcos Maidana’s upcoming title effort against Adrien “The Problem” Broner, which is slated to take place in San Antonio, Texas this Saturday night. The always astute fight trainer will also keep the fight fans informed of his large stable of fighters; Nonito Donaire, Brandon Rios, Evgeny Gradovich, and many, many more.
Tonight’s two hour program will be hosted by producer and radio commentator James E. King III, and boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron.
To listen to tonight’s program, please click on the attached link or dial 718-506-1506.
Pugilist KOrner link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wcsteelerfan/2013/12/11/tha-pugilist-korner
Join us tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST!!
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Andre Berto Cleared by Physician for Light Sparring, to Begin Full Contact in Mid-April
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Adamek-Glazkov Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- Huck fractures thumb, March 29th show cancelled
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- WBO no.4 rated Maxwell Awuku seeks Mikey Garcia fight
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn’t Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo’s Next Rival?