- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Hunter: Angulo was coming on strong against Canelo at time of stoppage
- Cotto vs. Martinez Puerto Rico Press Conference
- Bryant and Santiago set to tangle Friday night at the Hamilton Manor!!
- CANADIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP GEORGE CHUVALO SET FOR 2014 HALL OF FAME WEEKEND
- Friday is time to shine for M-1 Global light heavyweight champion Viktor Nemkov
- WARREN WINS SAUNDERS-BLANDAMURA PURSE BIDS
- Bruno Escalante to defend IBA Super Flyweight Title against Victor Ruiz April 5
- Angel “Memo” Heredia Confirmed for Inaugural Box Fan Expo
The Pugilist KOrner: Ronnie Shields, Abel Sanchez, Sergio Mora, Bobby Gunn, “Iceman“ John Scully, and James Gogue
Tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST, “JK III Productions” presents elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, expert trainer Abel Sanchez, former WBC Junior Middleweight Champion Sergio Mora, journeyman Bobby Gunn, expert trainer “Iceman” John Scully, and master strategist James Gogue on tonight’s two hour episode of “The Pugilist KOrner”.
Pugilist KOrner listener line: 718-506-1506
It’s a privilege to welcome elite level trainer Ronnie Shields back to the Tuesday night Pugilist KOrner. The Houston, Texas based boxing mentor will discuss Edwin Rodriguez’s disappointing performance against Super Middleweight kingpin Andre Ward this past Saturday night, as well as the future plans of “La Bomba” in the Light Heavyweight division.
Making his way back to “The Pugilist KOrner” will be expert trainer Abel Sanchez. The always astute boxing coach will give us his thoughts on Andre Ward‘s dominant performance this past weekend, as well as Gennady Golovkin‘s upcoming fight on February 1st. Mr. Sanchez will also strategically breakdown the November 23rd match up between Manny Pacquiao and Brandon Rios.
Also returning to the show will be former WBC Junior Middleweight Champion and current Middleweight contender Sergio Mora (25-3-2, 8 KOs). “The Latin Snake” will discuss his future in the top heavy 160 pound weight class, as well as his plight for a title opportunity in 2014.
Welcoming to the show for the first time will be Cruiserweight journeyman Bobby Gunn (21-5-1, 18 KOs). The tough New Jersey resident will discuss his December 4th meeting with fight legend Roy Jones Jr. The soon to be 40 year old fighter will also discuss his career as a prizefighter, as well as the importance of the upcoming Jones showdown.
It’s always an honor to feature former Light Heavyweight contender and expert fight trainer “Iceman” John Scully. The Connecticut native will talk about the upcoming Pacman/Rios showdown, which is slated to go down this Saturday night in Macau, China, as well as the November 30th doubleheader on HBO, featuring Adonis Stevenson and Sergei Kovalev.
In the final segment of the program, it’s always a privilege to feature one of the more underrated trainers in the sport, James Gogue. The insightful boxing expert will strategically breakdown Manny Pacquiao versus Brandon Rios, which will happen this Saturday night on HBO PPV.
Tonight’s two hour program will be hosted by producer and radio commentator James King III, and boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron.
To listen to tonight’s program, please click on the attached link or dial 718-506-1506.
Pugilist KOrner link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wcsteelerfan/2013/11/20/tha-pugilist-korner
Join us tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST!!
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Andre Berto Cleared by Physician for Light Sparring, to Begin Full Contact in Mid-April
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Adamek-Glazkov Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- Huck fractures thumb, March 29th show cancelled
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- WBO no.4 rated Maxwell Awuku seeks Mikey Garcia fight
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn’t Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo’s Next Rival?