- IRON BOY PROMOTIONS PARTNERS WITH TOP RANK BOXING TO PRESENT IRON BOY 15
- WBC – Aug. 28, 2014 – Jose Sulaiman Boxers Fund
- GOLDEN BOY LIVE! RETURNS TO FANTASY SPRINGS RESORT CASINO ON OCTOBER 9 HEADLINED BY “RONNY RIOS VS. ROBINSON CASTELLANOS”
- “Cornered: Kenny Bayless” Premieres Tuesday, Sept. 9 on HBO®
- MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS’ FIGHTER MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES FOR SATURDAY’S SPECIAL EDITION OF SHOBOX: THE NEW GENERATION
- GOLOVKIN VS. RUBIO, Ticket Details, October 18 StubHub Center
The Pugilist KOrner: Ronnie Shields, Abel Sanchez, Sergio Mora, Bobby Gunn, “Iceman“ John Scully, and James Gogue
Tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST, “JK III Productions” presents elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, expert trainer Abel Sanchez, former WBC Junior Middleweight Champion Sergio Mora, journeyman Bobby Gunn, expert trainer “Iceman” John Scully, and master strategist James Gogue on tonight’s two hour episode of “The Pugilist KOrner”.
Pugilist KOrner listener line: 718-506-1506
It’s a privilege to welcome elite level trainer Ronnie Shields back to the Tuesday night Pugilist KOrner. The Houston, Texas based boxing mentor will discuss Edwin Rodriguez’s disappointing performance against Super Middleweight kingpin Andre Ward this past Saturday night, as well as the future plans of “La Bomba” in the Light Heavyweight division.
Making his way back to “The Pugilist KOrner” will be expert trainer Abel Sanchez. The always astute boxing coach will give us his thoughts on Andre Ward‘s dominant performance this past weekend, as well as Gennady Golovkin‘s upcoming fight on February 1st. Mr. Sanchez will also strategically breakdown the November 23rd match up between Manny Pacquiao and Brandon Rios.
Also returning to the show will be former WBC Junior Middleweight Champion and current Middleweight contender Sergio Mora (25-3-2, 8 KOs). “The Latin Snake” will discuss his future in the top heavy 160 pound weight class, as well as his plight for a title opportunity in 2014.
Welcoming to the show for the first time will be Cruiserweight journeyman Bobby Gunn (21-5-1, 18 KOs). The tough New Jersey resident will discuss his December 4th meeting with fight legend Roy Jones Jr. The soon to be 40 year old fighter will also discuss his career as a prizefighter, as well as the importance of the upcoming Jones showdown.
It’s always an honor to feature former Light Heavyweight contender and expert fight trainer “Iceman” John Scully. The Connecticut native will talk about the upcoming Pacman/Rios showdown, which is slated to go down this Saturday night in Macau, China, as well as the November 30th doubleheader on HBO, featuring Adonis Stevenson and Sergei Kovalev.
In the final segment of the program, it’s always a privilege to feature one of the more underrated trainers in the sport, James Gogue. The insightful boxing expert will strategically breakdown Manny Pacquiao versus Brandon Rios, which will happen this Saturday night on HBO PPV.
Tonight’s two hour program will be hosted by producer and radio commentator James King III, and boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron.
To listen to tonight’s program, please click on the attached link or dial 718-506-1506.
Pugilist KOrner link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wcsteelerfan/2013/11/20/tha-pugilist-korner
Join us tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST!!
- Comanche Boy Cruises To Victory Over Tracy Sneed
- Shannon Briggs destroys Cory Phelps in 1st round TKO
- Don “Da Bomb” George claims IBO Super Middleweight Belt
- Mhlongo & Mlotshwa Impressive In WBF Title Fight Victories
- Results from Friday’s “New Blood” Event in Corona, CA
- Trout gets off the canvas and back into the win column
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Andre Berto Eyes Impressive Showing in September 6 Ring Return
- Marcos Maidana Interview Transcript
- Mexican Boxing Legends Talk Marcos Maidana
- Nonito Donaire vs. Nicholas Walters on October 18th at StubHub Center, Carson, California
- Exciting Times for Randy Petalcorin
- Golovkin-Rubio “Mexican Style” Kick Off
- Jermain Taylor — FESSED UP TO SHOOTING COUSIN … Cops Say