- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Boxing Cheat Sheet: Breakdown of Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
- “The Fight Game With Jim Lampley” Debuts Saturday, April 19 on HBO
- WSB: Daniel Asenov is the hero of the day
The Pugilist KOrner: Sugar Hill, Don Chargin, Anthony Dirrell, Danny Arnold, Ronnie Shields, and Sam Garcia
Online Sports Radio at Blog Talk Radio with wcsteelerfan on BlogTalkRadio. Tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST, “JK III Productions” presents Kronk trainer Javan “Sugar” Hill, Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin, WBC Super Middleweight title challenger Anthony Dirrell, elite level conditioning coach Danny Arnold, and astute young trainer Sam Garcia on tonight’s two hour episode of “The Pugilist KOrner”.
Pugilist KOrner listener line: 718-506-1506
Making his way back to “The Pugilist KOrner” will be expert trainer and heir to the Kronk Gym legacy, Javan “Sugar” Hill. The talented young boxing mentor will discuss his ever growing stable of fighters, including Adonis Stevenson, Anthony Dirrell, Johnathon Banks, Anthony Barnes, Dmitriy Salida, Ruslan Chagaev, Aaron Pryor Jr, and many other great young fighters.
It’s truly an honor and a special occasion whenever Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin graces the airwaves. The six decade boxing icon will discuss the future of Golden Boy Promotions as well as his work within the boxing community over the last sixty years. Don will talk about past champions who fought at the world renowned Olympic Auditorium in Los Angeles, California, as well as future Champions in the west coast area.
Also returning to the show will be Super Middleweight contender Anthony “The Dog” Dirrell (26-0, 22 KOs). The Flint, Michigan native will discuss his first world title opportunity on December 7th, against WBC Super Mid Champ Sakio Bika, which is slated to take place in Brooklyn, New York. The 29 year old fighter will also talk about training with Sugar Hill and representing the Kronk Gym.
Appearing on the show for the first time will be expert conditioning coach Danny Arnold. The knowledgeable and astute trainer will be discuss his work within the boxing industry in a collaborative effort with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields at “The Plex” facility in Stafford, Texas, just outside of Houston. The lifelong fitness guru will talk about working with Austin “No Doubt” Trout, as well as Edwin Rodriguez, as they prepare for their upcoming title opportunities on November 16th, and December 7th respectively.
It’s always a pleasure to share the air with talented young trainer Sam Garcia. This up and coming boxing mentor will discuss his continuously growing stable of fighters in Northern California, as well as scheduled bouts on the remaining 2013 boxing calendar.
Tonight’s two hour program will be hosted by producer and radio commentator James King III, and boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron.
To listen to tonight’s program, please click on the attached link or dial 718-506-1506.
Pugilist KOrner link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wcsteelerfan/2013/11/06/tha-pugilist-korner
Join us tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST!!
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity
- ShoBox: The New Generation Final Weights & Quotes For Friday’s Iron Mike Productions Tripleheader
- Final press conference quotes for “History at the capitol: Bernard Hopkins vs. Beibut Shumenov”
- The British Invader: Steed “The Stallion” Woodall
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather’s Power
- Maidana doesn’t have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money