- Video - Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Alex Ariza Explains The Maidana Video
- Mayweather heads for 2014 bout with Pacquiao: belt or no belt?
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Discusses Future Opponents
- Broner/Maidana Fight: Formal Investigation Into Cheating Allegations
- Usmanee vs Rodriguez on Friday Night Fights, January 10 at Emerald Queen Casino
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks About Mayweather Promotions
- Lewis Rees looks to close the year with a sparkling performance
- Selby vs Munroe on Feb 1
- Tyler Asselstine Back In Action
- Ivan Redkach Headlines Stacked Shobox Quadrupleheader On January 17 Against Tony Luis
- Would Floyd have beaten Maidana if he had moved up in weight so quickly?
- Martin Murray vs Miguel Cotto
- I Think Adrien Broner Will Be A FUTURE Legend
- Will A Japanese Boxer Ever Be WBC Heavyweight Champion?
- Brandon Rios call out Provodnikov, who wins?
- Viktor Postol..
- The Courage of Tommy Burns
- At the age of 24 who was more impressive against Maidana- Khan or Broner?
Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents Path To Glory June 28 in Ontario, CA
Thompson Boxing Promotions presents another edition of its electrifying boxing series “Path To Glory” taking place at the Double Tree Hotel in Ontario, CA on Saturday June 28, 2013. The 8-round main event will feature Christopher Martin (26-2-3, 8 KOs) vs. Raul Hidalgo (17-8, 13 KOs) a match taking place in the super bantamweight division. The co-main event will showcase Efrain Esquivias (16-2, 9 KOs) vs. Victor Sanchez (5-6-1, 2 KOs) in an 8-round featherweight bout. Time Warner Cable Deportes will televise the event which will air at a later date.
In his last bout Martin defeated Jose Angel Beranza, a veteran of over 60 fights, to capture the vacant WBC United States (USNBC) super bantamweight title, a match he won by unanimous decision. Christopher is currently riding a 3-fight winning streak and looks to continue marching toward a world title shot.
“I feel very confident going into this fight because I know I made the proper sacrifices needed to be victorious” said Martin. “The fans will see a lot of action coming from me and I know everyone watching will be thrilled. I want to thank Ken Thompson and Alex Camponovo for believing in me. My goal is to win this fight and get one step closer to my dream of winning a world title.”
Efrain Esquivias is looking to get back in the win column after two tough defeats against top level competition. His opponent Victor Sanchez is coming of an impressive victory against Richard Contreras (10-2-1, 9 KOs). Esquivias is not looking past Sanchez and plans to use his superior boxing skills to win this fight.”
“I’m focused and ready to get back on a winning streak,” said Esquivias. “Right now my main focus is beating Sanchez. I know he’s coming off a great win, but I feel I’m the better boxer. Winning this fight is very important to my career. I’m going to do whatever it takes to come out on top.”
The rest of the undercard will showcase four action packed bouts. Giovanni Santillan (8-0, 5 KOs) vs. Adam Ealoms (3-3-3, 1 KO) will square off in a 6-round welterweight bout. Juan Reyes (9-1-1, 1 KO) will face an opponent to be announced in a 6-round super bantamweight bout. Danny Roman (5-1-1, 2 KOs) vs. Manuel Ruvalcaba (1-4) will clash in 4-round super bantamweight bout. A 4-round welterweight bout featuring Joshua Conley (6-0, 5 KOs) vs. Roberto Lara (0-3) will round out the card.
Tickets priced $100, $60 and $40 are on sale now and can be purchased by calling (714) 935-0900. For more information please visit
“PATH TO GLORY” is presented by Thompson Boxing Promotions and
sponsored by Lucas Oil, in association with Time Warner Cable
Deportes. Bouts subject to change. Doors open at 6:30 pm, and the
first bell rings at 7:45 pm. The Doubletree Hotel is located at 222
North Vineyard Avenue in Ontario. The hotel phone number is
- Floyd Mayweather’s Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS … Don’t EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- WBC News On Klitschko, Stiverne, Arreola
- Opponent Change For Frankie Gavin
- Vitali Klitschko may have vacated the WBC crown, but it could soon be back in the Klitschko family…
- Video – Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Left-Hook Lounge Radio Goes Live at 9ET/6PT
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?
- Kubrat Pulev stops late sub Joey Abell to defend his IBF intercontinental title
- WBA Interim Welterweight title holder Keith Thurman stops Jesus Soto Karass in nine