- Garcia, Salka, Lamont Peterson & More Conference Call Transcript
- SADAM ALI, ANTHONY PETERSON, MARCUS BROWNE AND SEVERAL HOT PROSPECTS TAKE TO THE RING AUG. 9
- LAMONT PETERSON, ANTHONY PETERSON AND D’MITRIUS BALLARD WASHINGTON D.C. MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES
- MANUEL “TINO” AVILA RETURNS HOME AGAINST UNBEATEN JUNIOR FEATHERWEIGHT SERGIO FRIAS ON FOX SPORTS 1 AND FOX DEPORTES’ GOLDEN BOY LIVE! SERIES FRIDAY, AUGUST 22
- Rod Salka, Edgar Santana & Jarrod Fletcher Relish Chance To Shock The World On Aug. 9 At Barclays Center
- Harley Davidson San Diego to hold Thompson Boxing Promotions “Path to Glory SD Style” Aug. 16
“Tim Bradley vs. Juan Manuel Marquez” Edition of “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap”
Tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST, The Sports Krib proudly presents a very special “Desert Storm” Edition of “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap”!!
The Pugilist KOrner listener line: 718-506-1506
In the first segment of tonight’s two hour program, James and Joseph will discuss HBO’s October 12th PPV broadcast, which featured Tim Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez in the main event of the evening. The Pugilist KOrner team will examine both fighter’s respective performances and how they were effective against their counterpart’s strengths and weaknesses.
The Pugilist KOrner team will also discuss the winning performances of highly decorated amateur turned pro Vasyl Lomachenko and newly crowned WBO Featherweight Champion Orlando Salido, as well as their eventual showdown on January 25th, 2014, at Madison Square Garden.
At the 30 minute mark, “The Pugilist KOrner” is proud to present elite level trainer Ronnie Shields. The Houston, Texas, based trainer will discuss last night’s PPV event from Las Vegas, Nevada, as well as the future of both fighters from this point forward.
Mr. Shields will also talk about the elite level match-up that was recently announced between Erislandy Lara and Austin Trout, which has been slated for a December 7th fight date.
In the final segment of the show, expert trainer and master strategist James Gogue will breakdown last night’s main event between Juan Manuel Marquez and Timothy Bradley, while outlining the strategies of both fighters.
Mr. Gogue will also preview an improbable match-up between Floyd Mayweather and Timothy Bradley, as well as next weekend’s scrap between Mike Alvrado and Ruslan Provodnikov.
Tonight’s show will be hosted by producer and commentator James King III, and boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron.
To listen to tonight’s two hour program, please use the attached link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wcsteelerfan/2013/10/14/tha-weekend-wrap
Tune in to “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap” at 9PM EST!!
- Damien Hooper beats Casey
- German commission (BDB) changes result: Hammer vs. Mathis a “no contest”
- Carlos Carlson Retains WBC Latino Bantamweight Title at “Locked n Loaded” Ontario, CA
- Dusty Hernandez-Harrison Dominates At Madison Square Garden
- GGG – a modest definition of danger?
- Gennady Golovkin – The Real Deal Destroys Daniel “The Real Deal” Geale
- Bryant Jennings Gets Title Shot With Victory; Geale Loses in Spirited Effort
- Kovalev “The Krusher” back on the Boardwalk & Rios vs Chaves potential FOTY
- Broner, Matthysse & Berto Featured Sept. 6 On SHOWTIME In Cincinnati
- Kovalev-Caparello Final Press Conference Quotes
- Wladimir Klitschko and Kubrat Pulev sell out the O2 Arena in Hamburg, Germany
- Austin Trout: “I’m ready to get back to the top.”
- Live Stream: Kovalev vs. Caparello Final Press Conference
- Flaws of Boxing