- Bermane Stiverne Interview: The WBC Heavyweight Champion Speaks Out
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Floyd Mayweather, Marcos Maidana, Timothy Bradley, and more!
- The Current 20 Most Exciting Boxers – A Statistical Analysis
- Ashley Theophane talks Floyd Mayweather and Mayhem
- Arum wants Pacquiao vs. Mayweather in Macao, China
- Atlas: Mayweather did just enough to win
- The United States’ Jose Alday, Jr., and LeShawn Rodriquez Advance in Leszek Drogosz Competition in Poland
- Mchunu-Wilson Final Press Conference Quotes
- Mayweather vs. Maidana 2 Premieres This Saturday on SHOWTIME Immediately Followed By “ALL ACESS: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2 Epilogue”
- Lange-Jeter 2 The Rematch set for Nov. 15 at Patriot Center
- POPULAR TWO-TIME NEW YORK GOLDEN GLOVES CHAMPION EARL NEWMAN TO MAKE PRO DEBUT ON OCTOBER 4TH AT FOXWOODS RESORT CASINO, IN MASHANTUCKET, CONN.
- Special Afternoon Edition of Fight Night on Broadcast NBC
“Tim Bradley vs. Juan Manuel Marquez” Edition of “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap”
Tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST, The Sports Krib proudly presents a very special “Desert Storm” Edition of “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap”!!
The Pugilist KOrner listener line: 718-506-1506
In the first segment of tonight’s two hour program, James and Joseph will discuss HBO’s October 12th PPV broadcast, which featured Tim Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez in the main event of the evening. The Pugilist KOrner team will examine both fighter’s respective performances and how they were effective against their counterpart’s strengths and weaknesses.
The Pugilist KOrner team will also discuss the winning performances of highly decorated amateur turned pro Vasyl Lomachenko and newly crowned WBO Featherweight Champion Orlando Salido, as well as their eventual showdown on January 25th, 2014, at Madison Square Garden.
At the 30 minute mark, “The Pugilist KOrner” is proud to present elite level trainer Ronnie Shields. The Houston, Texas, based trainer will discuss last night’s PPV event from Las Vegas, Nevada, as well as the future of both fighters from this point forward.
Mr. Shields will also talk about the elite level match-up that was recently announced between Erislandy Lara and Austin Trout, which has been slated for a December 7th fight date.
In the final segment of the show, expert trainer and master strategist James Gogue will breakdown last night’s main event between Juan Manuel Marquez and Timothy Bradley, while outlining the strategies of both fighters.
Mr. Gogue will also preview an improbable match-up between Floyd Mayweather and Timothy Bradley, as well as next weekend’s scrap between Mike Alvrado and Ruslan Provodnikov.
Tonight’s show will be hosted by producer and commentator James King III, and boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron.
To listen to tonight’s two hour program, please use the attached link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wcsteelerfan/2013/10/14/tha-weekend-wrap
Tune in to “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap” at 9PM EST!!
- Conquest, Sparrow & Wright post wins at Tuesday Night Fights in Philadelphia
- The Calm after the “Mayhem”
- “My Fingers Was Numb!” Mayweather Survives Alleged Nom, Dances to UD in Maidana Rematch
- Cecilia Brækhus unifies division
- Danny McDermott wins WBU junior welterweight championship in GenSan
- Floyd Mayweather Remains Perfect In Rematch With Marcos Maidana on SHOWTIME PPV
- Mickey Bey defeats Miguel Vazquez
- Back at home Chris Algieri’s whirlwind continues
- The Sweet Sucker Punch: Georgie Benton
- Return of the Saint: George Groves ready to make a statement on Saturday night
- Interview: Explosive Joseph Parker meets a Tank
- Pacquiao-Algieri PPV Undercard Packs Plenty of Int’l Intrigue
- Coach Kevin Barry discusses the prospects of his exciting young protégé Joseph Parker
- Gerald Washington, a big man looking to do big things