- Maidana: First I’m going to give Mayweather a beating, and then I’m going to KO him
- Anthony Joshua sparring with Wladimir to get him ready for Kubrat Pulev fight
- Maidana doubts Mayweather can improve from previous fight
- Maidana, Santa Cruz & Angulo quotes ahead of "Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2"
- Hearn: Kell Brook is an obvious opponent for Mayweather in 2015
- Roach: Algieri isn’t in Pacquiao’s class
- WBO VISITS BOXING GYMS IN PUERTO RICO TO HAND OUT PREPAID CARDS TO STUDENT-BOXERS
- How World Champion Sindy Amador Developed her Love for the Sweet Science
- Joey Dawejko headlines on Friday, September 19 at Harrahs Philadelphia
- NEW TRAINER CONFIDENT IN MIKE JONES RETURN THIS SATURDAY
- Brook receives Lord Mayor’s welcome home on Friday
- MANCHESTER VERSUS LIVERPOOL BATTLE FOR THE ENGLISH TITLE
“Tim Bradley vs. Juan Manuel Marquez” Edition of “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap”
Tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST, The Sports Krib proudly presents a very special “Desert Storm” Edition of “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap”!!
The Pugilist KOrner listener line: 718-506-1506
In the first segment of tonight’s two hour program, James and Joseph will discuss HBO’s October 12th PPV broadcast, which featured Tim Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez in the main event of the evening. The Pugilist KOrner team will examine both fighter’s respective performances and how they were effective against their counterpart’s strengths and weaknesses.
The Pugilist KOrner team will also discuss the winning performances of highly decorated amateur turned pro Vasyl Lomachenko and newly crowned WBO Featherweight Champion Orlando Salido, as well as their eventual showdown on January 25th, 2014, at Madison Square Garden.
At the 30 minute mark, “The Pugilist KOrner” is proud to present elite level trainer Ronnie Shields. The Houston, Texas, based trainer will discuss last night’s PPV event from Las Vegas, Nevada, as well as the future of both fighters from this point forward.
Mr. Shields will also talk about the elite level match-up that was recently announced between Erislandy Lara and Austin Trout, which has been slated for a December 7th fight date.
In the final segment of the show, expert trainer and master strategist James Gogue will breakdown last night’s main event between Juan Manuel Marquez and Timothy Bradley, while outlining the strategies of both fighters.
Mr. Gogue will also preview an improbable match-up between Floyd Mayweather and Timothy Bradley, as well as next weekend’s scrap between Mike Alvrado and Ruslan Provodnikov.
Tonight’s show will be hosted by producer and commentator James King III, and boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron.
To listen to tonight’s two hour program, please use the attached link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wcsteelerfan/2013/10/14/tha-weekend-wrap
Tune in to “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap” at 9PM EST!!
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Kell Brook’s trainer doesn’t want him to take an easy fight on December 6th
- Is Canelo capable of taking the baton from Mayweather to become boxing’s next PPV star?
- Deontay Wilder not worried about Stiverne’s power
- Shannon Briggs vs. Cory Phelps this Saturday in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Hearn hinting Khan may need to be B-side against Brook
- Loeffler sees Rubio as tough test for Golovkin