- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
- “The Fight Game With Jim Lampley” Debuts Saturday, April 19 on HBO
- WSB: Daniel Asenov is the hero of the day
- AFN To Carry Tomorrow Night’s ShoBox Tripleheader With Sammy Vasquez
- Peltz Signs Thomas LaManna
Tony Shultz Presents ‘The Fight Promoter Book Series’ To Help Build Future Boxing Promoters
Boxing is back in the spotlight in a big way. With the recent Floyd Mayweather fight in Vegas, boxing has become a topic in the mainstream news again. Carrying on that momentum though is another story. Tony Shultz is presenting a solution however.
With the launch of his five-part Fight Promoter Book Series at http://HowToPromoteFights.com, Tony is filling a huge void where boxing needs him the most, and doing something that has never been done before at the same time. He is teaching people how to become fight promoters themselves, to get in on the action while the spotlight is on.
The problem with boxing currently, of course, is that as boxing promoters have gotten older, so has the fan base. With no new faces in boxing promotions, it’s become almost impossible for young up-and-coming boxers to connect with a new generation of fans.
“The fact is that boxers are now having to turn into promoters just to get their name out there” says Shultz. “This is simply because the current list of dominate promoters in boxing just aren’t connecting with a younger fan base, like a young hungry promoter would.”
Even more, with LIVE programming becoming an ever more important commodity for Network TV due to evolving DVR viewing habits, boxing is quickly realized as the perfect “story telling” sport once again. “Story telling is everything in boxing” adds Shultz.
So the hope is that with the new Fight Promoter Book Series that Tony has put up for sale on the Amazon Kindle Store, it will inspire a new generation of fight promoters to join in and take advantage of this enormous opportunity that the Floyd Mayweather spotlight is creating for the sport currently.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity
- ShoBox: The New Generation Final Weights & Quotes For Friday’s Iron Mike Productions Tripleheader
- Final press conference quotes for “History at the capitol: Bernard Hopkins vs. Beibut Shumenov”
- The British Invader: Steed “The Stallion” Woodall
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather’s Power
- Maidana doesn’t have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money