- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Pacquiao to train 7 weeks for Algieri fight
- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Klitschko working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri's talent level
- Joe Ward: “I’m thankful that AIBA gave me the opportunity to be involved in APB”
- Shoulder injury forces Nicola Adams out of the 2014 Women’s Boxing World Championships in South Korea
- Undefeated lightweight contender Ivan Redkach Now trained by Robert Garcia
- Masternak joins forces with legendary German coach Wegner
- Trout vs Dawson Weigh-In Photos
- Palacios Teams Up with John Scully!
Undefeated Heavies Collide
6’7 250 pound Daniel Martz (7-0 6kos) will face 6’6 275 pound John L. Smith (13-0 3kos) over 10 rounds this Saturday March 2nd at the Lifestyle Pavilion in Columbus, Ohio. It will be Martz’ 4th fight against undefeated opposition, whereas Smith will attempt to win the vacant Ohio State Heavyweight title in his hometown with trainer and former world champ James “Buster” Douglas.
The co-main event will feature former WBO world title challenger Michael Clark (43-8) versus Brian Camechis (20-4) for the interim WBC-USNBC welterweight title. The 6 bout card is being promoted by Troy Speakman in conjunction with the Arnold Schwarzenegger Sports Festival.
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Lucian Bute in action on 12/6 at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
- Hearn wants to schedule Brook-Khan fight for the summer in 2015
- Miguel Vazquez will be looking to out-box Mickey Bey on September 13th
- Kenny Bayless selected as referee for Mayweather-Maidana 2 rematch
- Hearn: Paul Smith is getting Arthur Abraham at the perfect time
- Hopkins thinks some fans see Kovalev as their savior
- Will Kell Brook’s 15 minutes of fame be soon over?