- Team USA’s Queen Underwood and Danyelle Wolf to Compete in Tuesday’s Women’s Continental Championships Action
- Sampson Boxing Signs Prospect Duo from Houston
- WBC: Mayweather-Pacquiao
- FRANK GALARZA REFLECTS ON PAST WEEKEND’S IMPRESSIVE VICTORY
- Date change and undercard announced – Golden Boy Live! at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
- Abraham: I’m ready to defend my title on Saturday night
Jarrell “Big Baby” Miller Back In Action Tonight
PHILADELPHIA, PA (NOVEMBER 7, 2013)–TONIGHT!!!, Top Heavyweight prospect Jarrell “Big Baby” Miller will take part in the six round co-feature bout as part of the Jonathan Ogden Foundation show at the Martin’s Valley Mansion in Cockeysville, Maryland.
The bout will be part of a world wide internet stream on www.pandafeed.tv beginning at 8pm eastern for just $9.99 and can be purchased by clicking: http://pandafeed.tv/#!/watch/5271b322e9576d2b45014ead
Miller of Brooklyn, NY,who will take on veteran Willie Chisholm, has a record of 5-0-1 with all wins coming via stoppage, believes he can be the man who can bring the Heavyweight championship back to the United States.
After being a Muay Thai competitor, the 25 year-old Miller has been a pro for four years and he is learning more and more with each fight.
“I am getting better with each fight,” said Miller. “I have been using my distance and each fight is an improvement.”
He will be fighting by far his most experienced foe to date in Chishom.
“I have been working hard and i am going to knock his butt out.”
“Chishom comes forward. He is tough and experienced. I have to fight smart, use my jab and beat him up.”
Miller plans to be busy over the next year and go on the fast track towards contendership.
“I want to have a fight per month and be 20-0 by the end of 2014 and hopefully i will be in the rankings. I know i am the future Heavyweight champion. I am America’s next super hero and every fight is a stepping stone. This is one step closer to my goal, I am working hard and will whip his ass ”, finished Miller.
At Thursday’s weigh-in, the 6’4”Miller weighed in at 267 lbs. while Chishom checked in at 235.5.
The card will be headlined by a WIBA Women’s World Welterweight title bout between undefeated Tori Nelson (7-0-3) and Kali Reis (5-1-1, 2 KO’s) scheduled for ten rounds.
Gerome Quigley (1-0, 1 KO) battles Damien Butler (0-3) in a four round Welterweight clash.
Brian Meadows (0-4) of Owensboro, KY takes on Elmer Vera (0-3) of Queens, NY in a Four round Jr. Middleweight bout.
Jeremy Trussell (4-0, 3 KO’s) of Baltimore, MD takes on On’rey Towns (0-2) of Wilson, NC in a four round Super Middleweight bout.
For more information on www.pandafeed.tv,
- Joey Dawejko scores 2nd consecutive 1st round knockout
- Salido defeats Kokietgym in war
- Wizardry: Palacios overcomes layoff to dominate Mendoza!
- Chuy Gutierrez wins first title Saturday in Las Vegas
- Groves back with a unanimous decision verdict to claim European crown and WBC mandatory position
- Dargan & Mchunu Walk Away With NABF Titles
- Groves defeats Rebrasse, now WBC mandatory for Dirrell
- Canelo Alvarez Signs Major Agreement with HBO Sports
- Canelo back at HBO; next fight likely Joshua Clottey on December 6th
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Mayweather Promotions, Alex Ariza, Manny Pacquiao & More!!!
- Rick Glaser talks Mayweather/Maidana
- Tyson Fury Restrained By Tape, Chisora Vows Ko Win
- Salido defeats Kokietgym in war
- The Return of the Saint