- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Pacquiao to train 7 weeks for Algieri fight
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Klitschko working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri's talent level
- Shakur Stevenson, Jajaira Gonzalez and Darmani Rock to Kick Off 2014 Youth Olympic Games Competition for Team USA
- 2nd Installment of Tuesday Night Fights to take place on September 16 at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia
- MIKE TYSON PRESENTS BIG TEXAS THROWDOWN!! September 26, Mesquite TX
- Joe Ward: “I’m thankful that AIBA gave me the opportunity to be involved in APB”
- Shoulder injury forces Nicola Adams out of the 2014 Women’s Boxing World Championships in South Korea
- Undefeated lightweight contender Ivan Redkach Now trained by Robert Garcia
Jarrell “Big Baby” Miller Back In Action Tonight
PHILADELPHIA, PA (NOVEMBER 7, 2013)–TONIGHT!!!, Top Heavyweight prospect Jarrell “Big Baby” Miller will take part in the six round co-feature bout as part of the Jonathan Ogden Foundation show at the Martin’s Valley Mansion in Cockeysville, Maryland.
The bout will be part of a world wide internet stream on www.pandafeed.tv beginning at 8pm eastern for just $9.99 and can be purchased by clicking: http://pandafeed.tv/#!/watch/5271b322e9576d2b45014ead
Miller of Brooklyn, NY,who will take on veteran Willie Chisholm, has a record of 5-0-1 with all wins coming via stoppage, believes he can be the man who can bring the Heavyweight championship back to the United States.
After being a Muay Thai competitor, the 25 year-old Miller has been a pro for four years and he is learning more and more with each fight.
“I am getting better with each fight,” said Miller. “I have been using my distance and each fight is an improvement.”
He will be fighting by far his most experienced foe to date in Chishom.
“I have been working hard and i am going to knock his butt out.”
“Chishom comes forward. He is tough and experienced. I have to fight smart, use my jab and beat him up.”
Miller plans to be busy over the next year and go on the fast track towards contendership.
“I want to have a fight per month and be 20-0 by the end of 2014 and hopefully i will be in the rankings. I know i am the future Heavyweight champion. I am America’s next super hero and every fight is a stepping stone. This is one step closer to my goal, I am working hard and will whip his ass ”, finished Miller.
At Thursday’s weigh-in, the 6’4”Miller weighed in at 267 lbs. while Chishom checked in at 235.5.
The card will be headlined by a WIBA Women’s World Welterweight title bout between undefeated Tori Nelson (7-0-3) and Kali Reis (5-1-1, 2 KO’s) scheduled for ten rounds.
Gerome Quigley (1-0, 1 KO) battles Damien Butler (0-3) in a four round Welterweight clash.
Brian Meadows (0-4) of Owensboro, KY takes on Elmer Vera (0-3) of Queens, NY in a Four round Jr. Middleweight bout.
Jeremy Trussell (4-0, 3 KO’s) of Baltimore, MD takes on On’rey Towns (0-2) of Wilson, NC in a four round Super Middleweight bout.
For more information on www.pandafeed.tv,
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Goosen gives Deontay Wilder a good chance of beating Stiverne
- Mayweather hopes Khan fight will happen in 2015
- Austin Trout in a make or break fight tonight against Daniel Dawson
- Sam Soliman vs. Jermain Taylor to be televised by ESPN2 on October 8th
- Abner Mares signs with Al Haymon
- Lucian Bute in action on 12/6 at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
- Hearn wants to schedule Brook-Khan fight for the summer in 2015