- Video - Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Alex Ariza Explains The Maidana Video
- Mayweather heads for 2014 bout with Pacquiao: belt or no belt?
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Discusses Future Opponents
- Broner/Maidana Fight: Formal Investigation Into Cheating Allegations
- Mendez not leaving Barthelemy Jan. 3 World title fight in judges’ hands
- Usmanee vs Rodriguez on Friday Night Fights, January 10 at Emerald Queen Casino
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks About Mayweather Promotions
- Lewis Rees looks to close the year with a sparkling performance
- Selby vs Munroe on Feb 1
- Tyler Asselstine Back In Action
- Would Floyd have beaten Maidana if he had moved up in weight so quickly?
- Martin Murray vs Miguel Cotto
- I Think Adrien Broner Will Be A FUTURE Legend
- Will A Japanese Boxer Ever Be WBC Heavyweight Champion?
- Brandon Rios call out Provodnikov, who wins?
- Viktor Postol..
- The Courage of Tommy Burns
- At the age of 24 who was more impressive against Maidana- Khan or Broner?
Undefeated Welterweight Bizier Meets Former Lightweight Champion Campbell on ESPN’s Friday Night Fights
The February 8 edition of ESPN’s Friday Night Fights presented by Corona Extra will feature undefeated Welterweight Kevin Bizier (19-0, 13 KOs) and former undisputed Lightweight world champion Nate Campbell (36-9-1, 1 NC, 26 KOs) in the 12-round main event. Friday’s show from Montreal will air live at 9 p.m. ET on ESPN2 HD, and will be available online through WatchESPN.com and on smartphones and tablets via the WatchESPN app. The card will also air live on ESPN Deportes+, the new digital extension of ESPN Deportes, and will air tape delayed on ESPN Deportes at 10:30 p.m. The card is promoted by GYM.
Joe Tessitore and Teddy Atlas will be ringside at the Bell Centre describing the action for ESPN2 HD. Studio host Todd Grisham (@GrishamESPN) will present the latest boxing news and interview ESPN Deportes’ Delvin Rodriguez (26-6-3, 14 KOs) to discuss Rodriguez’s upcoming fight with George Tahdooahnippah (31-0-1, 23 KOs).
That fight will be televised February 15, at 9 p.m. on ESPN’s Friday Night Fights. Alex Pombo and Rodriguez will call this week’s fights for ESPN Deportes’ Viernes de Combates (Friday Night Fights) with Leopoldo Gonzalez and Pablo Viruega in the studio. Bilingual reporter Bernardo Osuna (@osunaespn) will present live interviews and reports for both shows.
ESPN2 will present an encore telecast of Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez 4 at 8 p.m. leading up to Friday Night Fights. December’s HBO Pay-Per-View fight, which ended in a Marquez sixth-round KO of Pacquiao, was named ESPN.com’s 2012 “Fight of the Year” and “Knockout of the Year.” The fight was recently named 2012 “Fight of the Year” by the Boxing Writers Association of America (BWAA).
Quebec’s Bizier is coming off a December eight-round unanimous decision win over Doel Carrasquillo, while Campbell a native of Jacksonville, Fla., will look to build momentum following an eight-round decision win over Krzysztof Szot.
Campbell enters Friday’s fight with big fight experience, having fought former and current titlists Danny Garcia, Victor Ortiz, Timothy Bradley Jr., Juan Diaz, Isaac Hlatshwayo, Robbie Peden, and Joel Casamayor.
Friday’s 10-round co-feature will pit undefeated Junior Lightweights Tyler Asselstine of Toronto (12-0, 7 KOs), against Montreal’s Baha Laham (10-0-1 4 KOs). Asselstine is coming off a first-round TKO win over Sandor Horvath, while Laham won an eight-round unanimous decision over Jose Saez in his last fight.
Follow ESPN’s Friday Night Fights on Twitter @ESPNFNF or like it on Facebook. Follow ESPN Deportes’ Viernes de Combates on Twitter @ESPNBoxeo. Also score the fights round-by-round with the “Live Friday Night Fights Facebook Voting App,” an application on the ESPN FNF Facebook page that allows viewers to score the fight round-by-round.
- Floyd Mayweather’s Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS … Don’t EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- WBC News On Klitschko, Stiverne, Arreola
- Opponent Change For Frankie Gavin
- Vitali Klitschko may have vacated the WBC crown, but it could soon be back in the Klitschko family…
- Video – Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Left-Hook Lounge Radio Goes Live at 9ET/6PT
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?
- Kubrat Pulev stops late sub Joey Abell to defend his IBF intercontinental title
- WBA Interim Welterweight title holder Keith Thurman stops Jesus Soto Karass in nine