- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Is Canelo capable of taking the baton from Mayweather to become boxing’s next PPV star?
- Maidana throwing 100 punches per round in training for Mayweather
- Kell Brook’s trainer doesn’t want him to take an easy fight on December 6th
- Deontay Wilder not worried about Stiverne’s power
- Maidana, Santa Cruz & Angulo quotes ahead of "Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2"
- Kiwitt Back On Home Soil
- Frankie De Alba Headlines on Saturday, October 4 at Valley Forge Casino & Resort
- Undefeated Mexican Future Stars In WBF Title Fights
- STALKER TO FACE JENKINS IN BRITISH TITLE ELIMINATOR ON MAGNIFICENT SEVEN CARD
- Heavyweight hopeful Otto Wallin returns on August 30
- Philippine Supreme Court issues temporary restraining order in Manny Pacquiao tax case
Rafael Vazquez Victory Now On Pandafeed.tv
PHILADELPHIA (October 1, 2013)—It was one of the most sensational and shocking knockout in a long time. Behind on point, Rafael Vazquez (9-1, 7 KO’s) landed a perfect right hand that sent Leon Moore (30-3) down and out in round nine to capture the WBA Fedlatin Super title.
The bout headlined a nine bout card that featured two title contests that feature two title bouts at the Resorts World Casino in Queens, New York.
The entire show, which was promoted by New Legend Boxing, Old World Boxing and WON Promotions, can be ordered for just $9.99 by clicking: http://pandafeed.tv/#!/watch/522ef34dd8b7289d300067d5
Moore controlled the action and scored a knockdown and began take control as he had what looked like an insurmountable lead of 78-73, 78-73 and 77-74 lead on the cards.
In round nine, with the two fighters trading hard shots, Vazquez landed the booming right that sent Moore down and out for several minutes.
The sold out crowd at the Resorts World Casino erupted in a deafening cheer.
After the fight, Vazquez in an emotional interview revealed that he had been going through some personal problems due to an illness that was diagnosed to his wife.
In the co-feature, undefeated Jr. Middleweight Frank Galarza (11-0-2, 7 KO’s) won the New York State Title with an impressive 4th round stoppage over previously undefeated Rich Neves (6-1-1)
One of the top female fighters in the world, Amanda Serrano (19-1-1, 14 KO’s) scored a 2nd round stoppage over Kerri Hill.
Jr. Lightweight Bryant Cruz (7-0) remained undefeated with a 6 round unanimous decision over Jesus Bayron (5-9).
In a Heavyweight slugfest, Ytalo Perea (5-1) scored a four round unanimous decision over previously undefeated Evan Nedd (5-1).
Angel Garcia (6-2) scored a four round unanimous decision over Nuwan Jayakody (1-3) in a Jr. Lightweight bout.
Jay Rodriguez (2-0-1, 2 KO’s) remained undefeated with a 2nd round stoppage over Eric George in a Cruiserweight bout.
Villi Bello made a successful pro debut with a 4 round unanimous decision over Anthony Birmingham in a Jr. Middleweight bout.
Irishman Allan Phelan (3-2, 3 KO’s) opened the show with a 2nd round knockout over Benjamin Burgos in a Lightweight bout.
“This was one of the best shows of the year and an incredible main event”, said Pandafeed.tv co-founder and blow by blow broadcaster Marc Abrams
“The main event was one of the spectacular endings that I have witnessed. Vazquez has a great story and now he will get a world ranking. The rest of the card was terrific as well as Frank Galarza put on a flawless performance and Amanda Serrano keeps solidifying herself as one of the top females in the world. The fans should check out a good Heavyweight fight between Pera and Nedd”
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Ricky Burns looking for 3rd division world title at 140 in 2015
- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri’s talent level
- Brandon Rios vs. Ruslan Provodnikov in the works for November
- Alfredo Angulo not worried about September 13th fight against De La Rosa
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Frampton will beat Kiko Martinez, says Santa Cruz