- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Is Canelo capable of taking the baton from Mayweather to become boxing’s next PPV star?
- Maidana throwing 100 punches per round in training for Mayweather
- Kell Brook’s trainer doesn’t want him to take an easy fight on December 6th
- Deontay Wilder not worried about Stiverne’s power
- Maidana, Santa Cruz & Angulo quotes ahead of "Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2"
- Undefeated Mexican Future Stars In WBF Title Fights
- STALKER TO FACE JENKINS IN BRITISH TITLE ELIMINATOR ON MAGNIFICENT SEVEN CARD
- Heavyweight hopeful Otto Wallin returns on August 30
- Philippine Supreme Court issues temporary restraining order in Manny Pacquiao tax case
- Full Card Announced For Golden Boy Live! Card In Fairfield, Calif
- Rising Minnesota Prospects Look To Impress Friday Night At Grand Casino Hinckley
Video: Floyd Mayweather Discusses Manny Pacquiao
“Floyd Mayweather is at the level now he can come out with his own world championship belt…I’m 45 and 0 throughout my professional career, and like I always said before, and I’ma say it again; you put ‘em in front of me, I’ll beat ‘em…you gotta realize this, everybody kept talking about the title, he’s mandatory; he can have the belt. A belt doesn’t make me,” stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd “Money” Mayweather, who shared his thoughts on the WBC’s recent ranking of multi-division world champion Manny Pacquiao as the number one contender to Mayweather’s welterweight title. Check out what else he had to say! – Video by FightHype.com
FightHype.com recently caught up with Floyd “Money” Mayweather to clarify reports coming out the Philippines stating that Manny Pacquiao would soon be flying to the United States for a meeting with the undefeated pound-for-pound king in hopes of discussing the possibility of a mega-fight. “I don’t really know what the future holds for me, but, you know, it’s different names that everyone keeps hearing about. A lot of people say Amir Khan, but then, of course, a guy like Pacquiao, a guy who just, like I said before, he’s 1 and 2 in his last 3 fights. He comes back and he fights a lightweight,” Mayweather commented when Pacquiao’s name was first brought. Judging from the rest of the conversation, it doesn’t look like Mayweather has any intention of meeting with Pacquiao in the near future, though he understand the sense of urgency that the multi-division world champion now has.
“You know, of course, Manny has a lot more experience than Brandon Rios has at that level…like I said before, Pacquiao is 1 and 2 in his last 3 fights, but I’m just glad that he’s able to bounce back,” stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd “Money” Mayweather, who shared his thoughts on Manny Pacquiao’s recent victory over Brandon Rios. Check it out!
“Keep your head up, Champ. Stay focused. I’m not here to judge you. You’re only human. We all make mistakes,” stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd “Money” Mayweather, who had a special message for former lightweight champion Brandon Rios after hearing the news that he tested positive for a banned substance.
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Alfredo Angulo not worried about September 13th fight against De La Rosa
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Frampton will beat Kiko Martinez, says Santa Cruz
- Wladimir working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Santa Cruz feels pressure of fighting in co-feature on Mayweather-Maidana 2 card
- Golovkin with chance to become Cotto’s WBC mandatory if he beats Rubio
- Brook pushing hard for Khan fight