Video: Miguel Cotto media workout
Watch Miguel Cotto’s workout. Alan Massengale reports from the Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, Calif., where Miguel Cotto is training for his Oct. 5 fight with Delvin Rodriguez. Massengale spoke to Cotto, Top Rank President Todd duBoef and Freddie Roach, who is training the Puerto Rican star for the first time.
HBO will broadcast at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT the Pride of Puerto Rico MIGUEL COTTO’s Florida debut, when he faces two-time world title challenger and current Top-Five contender DELVIN RODRIGUEZ in a 12-round super welterweight battle.
Miguel Cotto opens up on his return to Top Rank, working with Freddie Roach, the future, and more…
Miguel Cotto talks Mayweather vs. Canelo, wants people to know he’s still here
Freddie Roach calls Mayweather ‘boring’; admits he has interest in Miguel Cotto facing Canelo
MIGUEL COTTO Complete Mitt Workout with FREDDIE ROACH (Unedited)
Freddie Roach “When Miguel called i thought it was a f*ckin
- Adrien Broner and Marcos Maidana media conference call MEDIA
- Three R&R Promotions fighters collect WBC USA titles over the weekend
- Josesito Lopez quotes
- Manny Pacquiao Is Back On April 12, At The MGM Grand, Las Vegas
- Bob Arum: “We’re Willing To Make Anything Happen”
- De La Hoya, Trinidad and Calzaghe all headed into The Hall of Fame – all three greats fully deserving of the honour
- Boxing Hall Of Fame: Class of 2014 Announced in Canastota!
- Australian Boxing: Zac Dunn Stops Marlon Alta in Five
- Jeff Lacy Returns With Third Round Stoppage
- Travis Kauffman dismantles Barnett in the first round
- Nothing Spoiled in Quebec: Stevenson and Kovalev are Victorious
- Adonis Stevenson – Fighter Of The Year for 2013?
- Gaelle Amand And Nikki Adler Victorious In WBF World Title Fights
- Stevenson obliterates Bellew; Kovalev crushes Sillakh