- Arum says Cotto’s next fight likely won’t be HBO PPV
- Arum working on Chavez Jr-Froch fight for 1/24
- Cotto’s adviser to consider Golovkin fight among others
- Gennady Golovkin: The Boxing Monster
- Fenech: "Lucas Browne can be a world champ in six months"
- German commission (BDB) changes result: Hammer vs. Mathis a "no contest"
- Olympians and Champions populate APB’s 60kg Lightweight Category
- Amnat Ruenroeng vs McWilliams Arroyo date change; now on for Sept 10
- Coyle and Ryder heading to Dublin
- Sammy Vasquez Jr. Training Camp Quotes
- Raging Babe online store to launch Friday
- Galahad vs. Cave, Ponds Forge, Sheffield, 20th September
Ward vs. Rodriguez Ticket Sales Today
WBA and RING Super Middleweight World Champion and 2011 Fighter of the Year, Andre “S.O.G.” Ward (26-0, 14 KOs) makes his long-awaited return to the ring to defend his 168-pound championships in Ontario, CA at the Citizens Business Bank Arena (45 minutes south east from Los Angeles) as he takes on the #1 world-rated Super Middleweight contender Edwin “La Bomba” Rodriguez (24-0, 16 KOs) on Saturday, November 16, 2013.
Tickets are priced at $200, $125, $75, $50 and $25 (plus fees) and will be available at Citizens Business Bank Arena Box Office or online at AXS.com or by calling AXS at 888-929-7849 starting TODAY Friday, September 27. For more information, please visit www.CBBankArena.com.
Doors Open at 3:00 p.m. with the first non-televised bout starting at 3:15 p.m. and the televised featured fighters at 6:30 p.m.
- Damien Hooper beats Casey
- German commission (BDB) changes result: Hammer vs. Mathis a “no contest”
- Carlos Carlson Retains WBC Latino Bantamweight Title at “Locked n Loaded” Ontario, CA
- Dusty Hernandez-Harrison Dominates At Madison Square Garden
- GGG – a modest definition of danger?
- Gennady Golovkin – The Real Deal Destroys Daniel “The Real Deal” Geale
- Bryant Jennings Gets Title Shot With Victory; Geale Loses in Spirited Effort
- Austin Trout: “I’m ready to get back to the top.”
- Live Stream: Kovalev vs. Caparello live Final Press Conference Today at 1:00pm ET/10am PT
- Video: Bundu vs Gavin, Browne vs Rudenko Weigh-In
- Hatton says Browne could fight Tyson Fury…
- Flaws of Boxing
- Danny Garcia media workout quotes
- Visa Cleared For Chaves – Rios Fight Is On