- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
- “The Fight Game With Jim Lampley” Debuts Saturday, April 19 on HBO
- WSB: Daniel Asenov is the hero of the day
- AFN To Carry Tomorrow Night’s ShoBox Tripleheader With Sammy Vasquez
WBA # 13 Blake Caparello eyes big fight!
Undefeated Australian light heavyweight Blake Caparello 17-0-1 is starring down the barrel of some big fight offers after his impressive display against Daniel McKinnon 21-5 last month.
Caparello put on an old school boxing display of hit and don’t get hit as he cruised to a points win over tough kiwi Daniel McKinnon.
I caught up with Team Caparello at training and manager/ trainer Sam Labruna had the flowing to say; “I was very happy with Blake’s performance against McKinnon, Daniel is very experienced and he used every trick in the book to get Blake off his game and make the fight messy.”
I asked Blake what he thought about the fight; “I though I fought a smart calculated fight, I thought I landed the decisive blows and the cleaner punches and hardly got hit.
When asked what’s next for Caparello co manager Brendan Bourke had this to say; “We have already received a few tantalising offers that are on the table right now. Blake is making some impact into the boxing world and is getting noticed far and wide. I can’t let the cat out of the bag just yet but if this offer comes off it will be big for the team and Australian boxing.”
Sounds like interesting times ahead for Blake Caparello and its rumoured he will be back in the ring this October.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity
- ShoBox: The New Generation Final Weights & Quotes For Friday’s Iron Mike Productions Tripleheader
- Final press conference quotes for “History at the capitol: Bernard Hopkins vs. Beibut Shumenov”
- The British Invader: Steed “The Stallion” Woodall
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather’s Power
- Maidana doesn’t have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money