- ESPN: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alex Leapai on April 26 Bermane Stiverne vs. Chris Arreola May 10
- Countdown to "The Moment: Mayweather vs. Maidana"
- Mayweather Is Protecting The Throne
- Tyson Fury joins British Eurosport's studio for Klitschko/Leapai fight
- Alex Leapai-Wladimir Klitschko preview
- Maidana: "I don't care about titles, all I want to do is beat Mayweather"
- Quigley Comes Home – From Hollywood To Liverpool
- Averlant vs. Sahin: WBF World Championship May 7
- WSB: Cuba lead Russia after first semi-final
- Erislandy Lara to Attend 25th Anniversary Billboard Latin Music Conference
- IMAM vs. UGAS Co-Main Added to May 10 USC Galen Center ESPN Event
- Full Undercard for Golden Boy Live! event in Puerto Rico announced
WBO Announces Judges For Nietes-Fuentes, Sor Singyu-Ambunda, Kühne-Dos Santos
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO- World Boxing Organization (WBO), by president Francisco “Paco” Valcarcel, announced today the referees and judges who will work this week in the world title bouts to be held in Philippines, Namibia and Germany.
This Saturday, March 2, at the Cebu City Waterfront Hotel & Casino in Barangay Lahug, Cebu City, Philippines, the WBO junior flyweight champion Donnie Nietes (31-1-3, 17 KOs) will make his first defense against the WBO minimum weight champion Moises Fuentes (16-1, 8 KOs), from Mexico. For this fight, an ALA Promotions presentation, the referee will be Jack Reiss from United States.
Judges for the Nietes-Fuentes bout are Adalaide Byrd and Patrick Russell from United States, and Danrex Joseph V. Tapdasan from Philippines. WBO supervisor for this fight will be Leon Panoncillo Jr.
Same day in Windhoek, Namibia, WBO bantamweight champion Pungluang Sor Singyu (43-1, 28 KOs), from Thailand, will defend for the first time his crown versus Paulus Ambunda (19-0, 10 KOs). Referee for this Nestor “Sunshine” Boxing presentation bout, will be Paul Thomas from United Kingdom.
Judges for the Sor Singyu-Ambunda fight are Fernando Laguna and Manuel Oliver Palomo from Spain, and Manfred Kuchler from Germany. WBO supervisor for this fight will be John Duggan.
Also on Saturday, at the MBS Arena in Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany, the WBO junior lightweight female champion Ramona Kuehne (19-1, 6 KOs) will face in her fourth defense Brazilian Halanna Dos Santos (14-4, 9 KOs). The referee for this fight will be Mickey Vann from United Kingdom.
Judges for the Kuehne-Dos Santos bout are Ingo Barrabas from Germany, Noel Monnet from France and Giustino Di Giovanni from Italy. WBO supervisor for this bout will be Edoardo Ceccoli.
- Bernard Hopkins Historic Return to DC
- Adams and Monroe Jr. win and earn spots in Boxcino Middleweight final
- Clayton Defends WBF World Title In Madani Rematch
- Shawn “Showtime” Porter steals the show in DC!
- Page dominates Spearman for UBF All-Americas Title
- Porter Stops Malignaggi; Quillin Beats Konecny
- Bernard Hopkins Outpoints Beibut Shumenov
- Video: Browne vs Bahoeli this Saturday
- Adrien “The Problem” Broner Holds Media Workout—Photos and More!
- Is this Golden Boy/Showtime Tripleheader entertaining matchmaking or mismatches on premium cable?
- Final Presser Quotes – Thurman, Diaz, Matthysse, Molina, Figueroa & More
- Adrien Broner – Washington D.C quotes
- Omar Figueroa Vs. Jerry Belmontes: Two Fighters With A History
- Carl Froch and George Groves will come face-to-face again on May 1 on Sky Sports