WBO Announces Officials For Omar Narvaez vs Hiroyuki Hisataka Bout
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO- World Boxing Organization (WBO), by president Francisco “Paco” Valcarcel, announced today the referee and judges who will work this Saturday, August 24, in the super flyweight fight between the champion Omar Narvaez and the #15 ranked Hiroyuki Hisataka, to be held at the Gimnasio Municipal No. 1 in Trelew, Chubut, Argentina, in an O.R Promotions.
For this bout where Narvaez (39-1-2, 20 KOs), from Argentina, will make his eighth defense of the 115 pounds belt against the Japanese Hisataka (22-10-1, 10 KOs), the referee will be Julio C. Alvarado, from Panama.
Meanwhile, the judges for the Narvaez-Hisataka fight will be Manuel Rodriguez from Colombia, Luis Ruiz from Puerto Rico and Omar Fernandez from Argentina.
The WBO supervisor for this fight will be Jorge Molina.
- Barker vs Sturm – Weigh-In Video
- Ricky Boylan Interview
- Malingaggi vs. Judah & Trout vs. Lara: Four highly skilled fighters two 50-50 fights
- Liam Cullen Interview
- Enzo Maccarinelli faces Courtney Fry on Saturday
- Rigondeaux vs. Agbeko & Tapia vs. Kirkland: Return of the 122 King and a classic prospect versus vet matchup
- Malignaggi eyes Broner rematch as he takes on ‘explosive’ Judah in intense ‘derby
- Ivan Pereyra Wins WBF Intercontinental Title In Mexico
- Boyd Melson dominates King in Gotham City!
- Broadway Boxing: Melson Beats King, Rosa Handles Wilson Easily
- Australian Boxing: Zac Dunn Stops Marlon Alta in Five
- Jeff Lacy Returns With Third Round Stoppage
- Travis Kauffman dismantles Barnett in the first round
- Nothing Spoiled in Quebec: Stevenson and Kovalev are Victorious