- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Is Canelo capable of taking the baton from Mayweather to become boxing’s next PPV star?
- Maidana throwing 100 punches per round in training for Mayweather
- Kell Brook’s trainer doesn’t want him to take an easy fight on December 6th
- Deontay Wilder not worried about Stiverne’s power
- Maidana, Santa Cruz & Angulo quotes ahead of "Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2"
- Undefeated Mexican Future Stars In WBF Title Fights
- STALKER TO FACE JENKINS IN BRITISH TITLE ELIMINATOR ON MAGNIFICENT SEVEN CARD
- Heavyweight hopeful Otto Wallin returns on August 30
- Philippine Supreme Court issues temporary restraining order in Manny Pacquiao tax case
- Full Card Announced For Golden Boy Live! Card In Fairfield, Calif
- Rising Minnesota Prospects Look To Impress Friday Night At Grand Casino Hinckley
Weights from Ponce Puerto Rico
February 22, 2013 – In the main event, Jose “Sniper” Pedraza (11-0, 7 KO) and Mexican Gerardo Zayas (21-19, 11 KO) both weighed 130 pounds for his bout, scheduled for 8 rounds.
“I feel good, still comfortable at 130, I saw my opponent in good condition, but no need to worry, Mexico and Puerto Rico make great wars and I’m prepared to face opponents like this, an opponent I do not know, but I prepared for it” said Pedraza, who is represented by Universal Promotions, Gary Shaw Productions and DiBella Entertainment.
“I hope to fight Pedraza in the center of the ring because that’s what I like and do. I will be looking for him until the fight is over by knockout” said Gerardo Zayas
In the co-feature bout, former world title contender, Mario Santiago (22-3-1, 14 KOs) and Marcos “El Tigre” Jimenez weighed in at 130 pounds for their WBA Fedecentro title fight, schedule for 10 rounds.
Also schedule for 6 rounds 6 rounds, Miguel “El Gallo” Marrero (7-0, 4 KO) and Edgardo “Indio” Rivera (6-2-1, 5 KO) weighed in at 130 pounds, Edgardo Laboy (5-0, 2 KOs) weighed 124 pounds and his opponent Luis Ortiz (3-13, 3 KOs) 124.5, Carlos “KID” Narvaez (5-0, 5 KO) weighed 117 and his rival, Christian Fernandez (3-4-1) 118.5. Also in 4 round fight, Reggie Santiago (1-1, 1 KO) weighed 127.5 pounds and his opponent, Ricardo Perez (0-2-1) weighed 129 and Luis Cuascut (0-9-2) weighed 122 pounds and Angel Lopez (2 -13, 2 KO) weighed 125.
The first fight will begin at 7:00 pm / 6:00 pm ET / 3:00 pm ET
DIRECTV broadcast fights from 9:00 pm (PR) (8PM ET) on Channel 165 in “On DIRECTV”.
For ticket ($ 18, $ 43, $ 98) you may access www.PRticket.com cyber.
Maysonet Jr. is a member of “Team Puerto Rico”, a collaboration between Gary Shaw Productions, Universal Promotions and Di Bella Entertainment. Their goal is to gather Puerto Rico’s best boxing talent.
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri’s talent level
- Brandon Rios vs. Ruslan Provodnikov in the works for November
- Alfredo Angulo not worried about September 13th fight against De La Rosa
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Frampton will beat Kiko Martinez, says Santa Cruz
- Wladimir working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Santa Cruz feels pressure of fighting in co-feature on Mayweather-Maidana 2 card