Pechanga Broadcasts Mayweather vs. Canelo Free + Upcoming Live Boxing
TEMECULA, Calif. – (Aug. 20, 2013) – It’s one of the most talked-about boxing events in years. Floyd Mayweather takes on Canelo Alvarez on Saturday, September 14th at 6:00p.m. at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. If ordering Showtime Pay-Per-View to see the fight is not a good match for your party, the much-anticipated fight can be seen for free at several locations inside Pechanga Resort & Casino in Temecula. The Round Bar, located in the center of the casino with a multi-story LED lit oblisk rising from its center, is lined with giant flat screens that will carry the fight live. Kelsey’s Bar & Grill serves as an ideal spot to watch the toe-to-toe action. With 16 beers on tap and more on draft, a full bar and acclaimed pub food, groups can make an event out of the four-bout matchup. Other locations within Pechanga, including the Acorn Bar and the Cabaret Lounge, will show “The One” live from Las Vegas.
Guests must be 21 or older to enter the casino.
The night prior to “The One” featuring Mayweather vs. Canelo, Pechanga Resort & Casino offers hard-hitting entertainment inside the Grand Ballroom for Bellator MMA’s Season 9 live on Spike TV. Tickets are on sale now at the Pechanga Box Office, or by calling (877) 711-2WIN, or online at www.Pechanga.com/Entertainment. Ticket prices are $50, $85 and $150.
Inside-the-ring action continues at Pechanga Resort & Casino in October with K2 Boxing on Friday, October 25 at 7:00p.m. Bouts will take place in the Grand Ballroom and tickets will be $45 and $65. An on-sale date will be announced soon.
Fans of Muay Thai Kickboxing should mark their calendars for Saturday, August 24 at 7:00p.m. Ten WCK World Title fights will thrill audiences, with several bouts taped for broadcast on FSN Prime Ticket and FSN San Diego. Tickets for the WCK Muay Thai event are on sale now at the Pechanga Box Office, by calling (877) 711-2WIN or logging onto www.Pechanga.com/Entertainment.
- OSCAR DE LA HOYA ELECTED TO THE INTERNATIONAL BOXING HALL OF FAME
- Adrien Broner and Marcos Maidana media conference call MEDIA
- Three R&R Promotions fighters collect WBC USA titles over the weekend
- Josesito Lopez quotes
- Manny Pacquiao Is Back On April 12, At The MGM Grand, Las Vegas
- Bob Arum: “We’re Willing To Make Anything Happen”
- De La Hoya, Trinidad and Calzaghe all headed into The Hall of Fame – all three greats fully deserving of the honour
- Australian Boxing: Zac Dunn Stops Marlon Alta in Five
- Jeff Lacy Returns With Third Round Stoppage
- Travis Kauffman dismantles Barnett in the first round
- Nothing Spoiled in Quebec: Stevenson and Kovalev are Victorious
- Adonis Stevenson – Fighter Of The Year for 2013?
- Gaelle Amand And Nikki Adler Victorious In WBF World Title Fights
- Stevenson obliterates Bellew; Kovalev crushes Sillakh