- Payasito” Hernandez Team will ask for Purse Bid
- Abel Sanchez, Graham Shaw, Fred Jenkins & Adam Booth
- Douglas vs. Soro ShoBox 200 Final Weights, Quotes
- Team England Headlines
- Derek “Pooh” Ennis looking to get back into title contention with win over Truax this Friday night in Chicago
- TAMPA BAY TIMES FORUM PRESENTS DUEL MAIN EVENT WITH TWO WORLD BOXING FEDERATION TITLES ON THE LINE
18 year old Gunn Jr. Scores 51 Second Knockout!
Hackensack, NJ (April 29, 2014) – Hard hitting junior middleweight prospect Bobby Gunn Jr. scored his second straight first round annihilation, disposing the debuting Gabriel Smallwood in just 51 seconds last Saturday evening at the ABC Auditorium in Annandale, VA.
Gunn Jr, who stopped Devin Gist in 43 seconds during his pro debut in March, had a nearly identical result this time out. Gunn opened up the fight by jabbing, which caused Smallwood to move backwards. Shortly thereafter, Gunn unleashed a vicious body-head combination, putting his foe down for the count.
“It felt good but I kind of wish I got some rounds in,” said the soft spoken Gunn Jr. “I’m happy with the win and am already back in the gym to train for my next fight.”
Gunn Jr. looks for his third win in as many months when the Hackensack native makes his Garden State debut May 31 at the Birchwood Manor in Whippany.
- Hyland back with a bang in New York
- Darryll Williams Beats Danny Brown To Maintain Unbeaten Record
- Avtandil Khurtsidze: Successful Comeback In NYC
- Patrick Hyland stops Echeverria in New York City
- Emanuel Taylor Defeats Karim Mayfield
- Guillermo Rigondeaux destroys Sod Kokietgym inside a round (with a little controversy thrown in!)
- Mararil Retains Title In Ugly Fight
- Golovkin vs. Geale: Will Daniel thrive or try to survive?
- How much will Saturday night tell us about the future of Tyson Fury?
- Better Know a Boxer: Sergey Kovalev
- Golovkin vs Geale Saturday on HBO
- Fury vs Ustinov this Saturday
- Tyson Fury to face Alexander Ustinov on Saturday
- Golovkin/Geale, Jennings/Perez New York City Media Workout Quotes