- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
- “The Fight Game With Jim Lampley” Debuts Saturday, April 19 on HBO
Price arrives in Stuttgart and weighs in ahead of Ruzsinsky fight
David Price (15-2, 13 KOs) arrived in Stuttgart and weighed in ahead of his fight with Istvan Ruzsinsksy (12-9-1, 8 KOs) at the Hanns-Matrin-Schleyer-Halle on Saturday night.
‘’I am very happy to be here,’’ said Price. ‘’I have been looking forward to this day all week and I am glad it has finally come. Tomorrow, I get the chance to get back under the lights and do what I do best. ‘’
A failed medical check led to a late change of opponent for Price but the British heavyweight is not allowing this to effect his focus.
‘’Obviously I was a little disappointed when I first found out but these things are out of my control. I still need to get in, do a professional job and make sure I concentrate on what I have been working on in the gym.’’
Price tipped the scales at 112.8kg, his opponent Ruzsinsky will weigh-in later today.
Airich forced to withdraw, Price to fight Ruzsinsky
A failed medical test has led to another change of opponent for David Price (15-2, 13 KOs). The British heavyweight will now face Istvan Ruzsinsky (12-9, 8 KOs) on Saturday night in Stuttgart.
‘’It is unfortunate but these things are part of the game,’’ said promoter Kalle Sauerland. ‘’We are happy to have found a suitable replacement who was due to be fighting already and will be in top fighting fit condition.’’
David Price’s first fight with his new promoters Team Sauerland is available to watch on Box Nation from 6pm. Alongside Price’s return, boxing fans can look forward to the rematch between WBO Cruiserweight Champion Marco Huck and Firat Arslan.
photos by Wende
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity
- ShoBox: The New Generation Final Weights & Quotes For Friday’s Iron Mike Productions Tripleheader