- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Is Canelo capable of taking the baton from Mayweather to become boxing’s next PPV star?
- Maidana throwing 100 punches per round in training for Mayweather
- Kell Brook’s trainer doesn’t want him to take an easy fight on December 6th
- Deontay Wilder not worried about Stiverne’s power
- Maidana, Santa Cruz & Angulo quotes ahead of "Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2"
- Undefeated Mexican Future Stars In WBF Title Fights
- STALKER TO FACE JENKINS IN BRITISH TITLE ELIMINATOR ON MAGNIFICENT SEVEN CARD
- Heavyweight hopeful Otto Wallin returns on August 30
- Philippine Supreme Court issues temporary restraining order in Manny Pacquiao tax case
- Full Card Announced For Golden Boy Live! Card In Fairfield, Calif
- Rising Minnesota Prospects Look To Impress Friday Night At Grand Casino Hinckley
Andrzej Wawrczyk to take on Francois Botha on March 15th in Poland
Botha: “The White Buffalo is coming to beautiful Poland and will roam the prairie again!”
Francois Botha (48-10-3, 29 KOs) may be 45 years old but there is no way of stopping the “White Buffalo” from roaming the prairie. On March 15th the multiple time world title challenger is coming to Arlamow, Poland, to take on Andrzej Wawrczyk (28-1, 14 KOs).
When Botha gave his pro debut in February 1990, Wawrczyk was only two years old. The former WBC Youth World Champion from Poland suffered his only loss last year when he challenged “regular” WBA champion Alexander Povetkin. Botha has been in the ring with some all-time greats such as Mike Tyson (1999 in Las Vegas), Lennox Lewis (2000 in London), Wladimir Klitschko (2002 in Stuttgart) and Evander Holyfield (2010 in Las Vegas).
“I am looking forward to coming to beautiful Poland”, said the “White Buffalo” after signing the bout agreement on Thursday. The show on March 15th will be co-promoted by Ulrich KnockOut Promotions in association with Babilon Promotion and broadcasted live on Polsat.
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Alfredo Angulo not worried about September 13th fight against De La Rosa
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Frampton will beat Kiko Martinez, says Santa Cruz
- Wladimir working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Santa Cruz feels pressure of fighting in co-feature on Mayweather-Maidana 2 card
- Golovkin with chance to become Cotto’s WBC mandatory if he beats Rubio
- Brook pushing hard for Khan fight