- SADAM ALI, ANTHONY PETERSON, MARCUS BROWNE AND SEVERAL HOT PROSPECTS TAKE TO THE RING AUG. 9
- LAMONT PETERSON, ANTHONY PETERSON AND D’MITRIUS BALLARD WASHINGTON D.C. MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES
- MANUEL “TINO” AVILA RETURNS HOME AGAINST UNBEATEN JUNIOR FEATHERWEIGHT SERGIO FRIAS ON FOX SPORTS 1 AND FOX DEPORTES’ GOLDEN BOY LIVE! SERIES FRIDAY, AUGUST 22
- Rod Salka, Edgar Santana & Jarrod Fletcher Relish Chance To Shock The World On Aug. 9 At Barclays Center
- Harley Davidson San Diego to hold Thompson Boxing Promotions “Path to Glory SD Style” Aug. 16
- Sergio “Yeyo” Thompson has the opportunity to put himself back in line for a world title shot on Saturday
Benefit for injured Coachella boxer Angel Osuna at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
March 17, 2014 – INDIO, CA – The Cabazon Band of Mission Indians and Fantasy Springs Resort Casino are pleased to be hosting a benefit supporting injured Coachella boxer Angel Osuna on Wednesday, April 2nd.
This past December, the middleweight fighter was severely injured during his boxing match at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino. Osuna spent the past several months recovering from his brain injury, where he was not able to support his young family. This fundraiser will help provide funds to Osuna and his family during this unfortunate time and alleviate strain with medical costs.
As part of the benefit, the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians will present Osuna with a check donation. Lee Espinoza of the Coachella Valley Boxing Club, Doug Welmas, Cabazon Band of Mission Indians Chairman and Coachella Mayor Eduardo Garcia will be on hand to speak during the benefit.
The benefit begins at 6:00pm inside the LIT Ultra Lounge at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino. Included with the $20 cover charge will be heavy hors d’oeuvres, live DJ, raffle and the opportunity to take photos with the following evenings Golden Boy Live! “Night of the Heavyweights” boxers. All proceeds from the door and raffle will go directly to Angel Osuna.
The Cabazon Band of Mission Indians is a federally recognized Indian tribe with approximately 1,610 acres of reservation land in the Coachella Valley. The Tribe owns several business enterprises including Fantasy Springs Resort Casino. Goals include growing and diversifying its business ventures to increase employment in the Coachella Valley, increasing the support of community programs, continuing to pursue economic self-sufficiency and preserving and educating the public about Cabazon culture. For more information, call toll free (800)827-2946 or visit www.FantasySpringsResort.com.
- Damien Hooper beats Casey
- German commission (BDB) changes result: Hammer vs. Mathis a “no contest”
- Carlos Carlson Retains WBC Latino Bantamweight Title at “Locked n Loaded” Ontario, CA
- Dusty Hernandez-Harrison Dominates At Madison Square Garden
- GGG – a modest definition of danger?
- Gennady Golovkin – The Real Deal Destroys Daniel “The Real Deal” Geale
- Bryant Jennings Gets Title Shot With Victory; Geale Loses in Spirited Effort
- Kovalev-Caparello Final Press Conference Quotes
- Wladimir Klitschko and Kubrat Pulev sell out the O2 Arena in Hamburg, Germany
- Austin Trout: “I’m ready to get back to the top.”
- Live Stream: Kovalev vs. Caparello Final Press Conference
- Flaws of Boxing
- Video: Bundu vs Gavin, Browne vs Rudenko Weigh-In
- Hatton says Browne could fight Tyson Fury…