- Bermane Stiverne Interview: The WBC Heavyweight Champion Speaks Out
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Floyd Mayweather, Marcos Maidana, Timothy Bradley, and more!
- The Current 20 Most Exciting Boxers – A Statistical Analysis
- Arum wants Pacquiao vs. Mayweather in Macao, China
- Ashley Theophane talks Floyd Mayweather and Mayhem
- Atlas: Mayweather did just enough to win
- Special Afternoon Edition of Fight Night on Broadcast NBC
- TICKET ALERT!! IMP Presents The Pride of Pittsburgh II, Friday November 14th
- TRAVIS SCOTT HEADLINES WFC 30, PROFESSIONAL BOXING IN BATON ROUGE
- JOSEPH “JO JO” DIAZ VS. RAUL “BULE” HIDALGO TO REPLACE ANTONIO TARVER VS. JOHNATHON BANKS AS MAIN EVENT IN MONDAY, SEPT. 29 GOLDEN BOY LIVE! EVENT DUE TO TARVER INJURY
- USA Boxing’s Experienced Women’s Squad Prepare to Travel South of the Border for the 2014 Elite Women’s Continental Championships
- Star Boxing’s “Rockin Fight 15″ to Rock The Paramount New York
BoxNation launches Iphone App
Boxing’s biggest and best channel BoxNation has landed another mighty blow, this time with the launch of a new and exciting game – BoxNation Pocket KO – which is set to unleash some fistic fun for boxing mad iPhone users.
The entertaining app will give participants the chance to lace up their interactive gloves, and punch their way to the top of the leader board as they challenge friends and random opponents in their quest to go from chump to champion.
In bursts of 15 second rounds, users will have to display the attributes of the fight game’s finest through accuracy and timing as they jab, hook and uppercut their way to victory.
BoxNation Pocket KO uses a highly responsive animated championship glove and offers a series of features such as sparring, challenging other users, stats and the chance to download special ‘champion’ gloves from fighters such as Dereck Chisora and Billy Joe Saunders for extra power and speed.
So if you want to settle an old score, earn bragging rights or just test your ring craft, this immersive and fun app will be just the way to do it!
BoxNation Managing Director, Jim McMunn, said: “BoxNation is determined to excel and grow, which we have proven with our incredible schedule over the last year and the significant investment in our HD platform. Likewise, we are constantly looking to move forward through other means with our website, social media and now mobile apps. We are keen to interact with our viewers and boxing fans through the latest technologies and the launch of BoxNation Pocket KO is a fresh and fun way of doing this.”
‘BoxNation Pocket KO’ is available to download via the iTunes store now, with plans to roll out the app on other platforms in the near future.
Please visit http://www.boxnation.com/pocketko/ for more information.
- Conquest, Sparrow & Wright post wins at Tuesday Night Fights in Philadelphia
- The Calm after the “Mayhem”
- “My Fingers Was Numb!” Mayweather Survives Alleged Nom, Dances to UD in Maidana Rematch
- Cecilia Brækhus unifies division
- Danny McDermott wins WBU junior welterweight championship in GenSan
- Floyd Mayweather Remains Perfect In Rematch With Marcos Maidana on SHOWTIME PPV
- Mickey Bey defeats Miguel Vazquez
- Back at home Chris Algieri’s whirlwind continues
- The Sweet Sucker Punch: Georgie Benton
- Return of the Saint: George Groves ready to make a statement on Saturday night
- Interview: Explosive Joseph Parker meets a Tank
- Pacquiao-Algieri PPV Undercard Packs Plenty of Int’l Intrigue
- Coach Kevin Barry discusses the prospects of his exciting young protégé Joseph Parker
- Gerald Washington, a big man looking to do big things