- Olympians and Champions populate APB’s 60kg Lightweight Category
- Amnat Ruenroeng vs McWilliams Arroyo date change; now on for Sept 10
- Coyle and Ryder heading to Dublin
- Sammy Vasquez Jr. Training Camp Quotes
- Raging Babe online store to launch Friday
- Galahad vs. Cave, Ponds Forge, Sheffield, 20th September
Canelo vs. Lara, Lopez vs. Vargas & The Premiere Of ALL ACCESS: Canelo vs. Lara Epilogue Premieres Saturday on SHOWTIME
NEW YORK (July 18, 2014) – Last Saturday’s SHOWTIME PPV® event headlined by Canelo Alvarez and Erislandy Lara will premiere on SHOWTIME this Saturday at 9 p.m. ET/PT, immediately followed by the premiere of ALL ACCESS: Canelo vs. Lara Epilogue.
The SHOWTIME premiere of Canelo vs. Lara will also include last Saturday’s thrilling showdown between Juan Manuel Lopez and Francisco Vargas, which featured a Round of the Year candidate.
Canelo won a split decision at the sold-out MGM Grand, but the debate of who deserved the nod in the Mexico vs. Cuba showdown didn’t end after ring announcer Jimmy Lennon Jr. read the judges’ scorecards.
“The fight felt as close as the numbers indicated.” – Chris Mannix, Sports Illustrated
Most experts agree that many of the rounds were “toss ups,” but will their opinion change the second time around? Re-watch and re-score the fight yourself this Saturday to formulate your own opinion on the boxer vs. puncher matchup.
ALL ACCESS: Canelo vs. Lara Epilogue, the third and final installment of this edition of the SHOWTIME Sports EMMY® Award winning series, offers viewers a glimpse into the drama of fight night from a unique perspective and lifts the curtain on the rarely seen aftermath of world championship prizefighting.
Epilogue takes viewers inside the ropes and chronicles the intense events surrounding a marquee boxing event like no other show on television. From jubilation to heartbreak, ALL ACCESS grants you locker room access to capture the emotions following the razor close – and somewhat controversial – decision.
- Damien Hooper beats Casey
- German commission (BDB) changes result: Hammer vs. Mathis a “no contest”
- Carlos Carlson Retains WBC Latino Bantamweight Title at “Locked n Loaded” Ontario, CA
- Dusty Hernandez-Harrison Dominates At Madison Square Garden
- GGG – a modest definition of danger?
- Gennady Golovkin – The Real Deal Destroys Daniel “The Real Deal” Geale
- Bryant Jennings Gets Title Shot With Victory; Geale Loses in Spirited Effort
- Wladimir Klitschko and Kubrat Pulev sell out the O2 Arena in Hamburg, Germany
- Austin Trout: “I’m ready to get back to the top.”
- Live Stream: Kovalev vs. Caparello Final Press Conference
- Flaws of Boxing
- Video: Bundu vs Gavin, Browne vs Rudenko Weigh-In
- Hatton says Browne could fight Tyson Fury…
- Danny Garcia media workout quotes