- Collazo wants Khan on Mayweather-Maidana undercard
- MGM Grand in Las Vegas selected as official site for Mayweather vs. Maidana mega-fight Saturday, May 3 live on Showtime PPV®
- Broner: I'm ready to beat the f*** out of Amir Khan!
- Solis to face Tony Thompson for the WBC international championship on March 22nd
- "TOE TO TOE: CANELO VS. ANGULO" FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES
- JOSHUA CLOTTEY heads to Australia for Showdown with ANTHONY MUNDINE on April 2
- Donovan George return to the ring postponed to April 18
- GLORY 14 ZAGREB & ZAGREB SUPERFIGHT SERIES WEIGH-IN RESULTS
- WBC News
- Weights for “Horseshoe Presents: Fight Night at the Belvedere” 3.7.14
- RICKY HATTON UP AGAINST HARRY REDKNAPP AND ALEX FERGUSON
- GB Boxing names 10 seeded boxers to compete in England Boxing’s National Senior Elite Finals
Comanche Boy Teams up with AISG!
NEW YORK, (Jan. 13, 2014) – American Integrated Security Group (AISG) is accustomed to developing and deploying innovative integrated security systems across the nation. But later this month, AISG will be ringside in Oklahoma City hoping to help boxer George ‘Comanche Boy’ Tahdooahnippah deliver a knockout.
Tahdooahnippah – known in the ring as Comanche Boy – is a professional boxer with an impressive record of 31-1-2. He returns to action on Friday, Jan. 24, in Oklahoma City at the Chevrolet Events Center in Bricktown on a card promoted by HD Boxing.
“I’m anxious to get back in the ring and love fighting in Oklahoma City Bricktown,” said Tahdooahnippah, who grew up in the southern plains of Oklahoma and is of Comanche and Choctaw Indian descent. “I want to reassure to my fans that this is the beginning of the best to come for Comanche Boy!”
AISG committed to sponsoring Tahdooahnippah as the result of a longtime friendship between the Comanche Boy and AISG Director of Large System Sales/Casino Vertical Paul Lindsey.
“Having been a longtime friend of George’s, I’ve always wanted to support him in his quest to be the best he can be both inside and outside of the ring,” said Lindsey. “His tireless work with the youth in all of Indian Country in Oklahoma is a wonderful example of behavior we all should model.”
Other sponsors of the Tahdooahnippah match include Wind River Harley-Davidson and Comanche Nation Casino. As an integrator for the gaming industry, and for Indian and reservation casinos, in particular, Lindsey said the sponsorship was also an opportunity to honor Tahdooahnippah’s heritage.
“At AISG we are honored and blessed to be able to support George, and we are looking forward to being ringside on fight night cheering him on to another victory,” said Lindsey. “Best of luck!”
To purchase tickets to the Jan. 24, 2014 event in Oklahoma City, visit: http://bit.ly/ComancheBoy_tickets
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Chavez Jr. decisions Vera II; Salido beats Lomachenko
- Full Fight Video: Abraham Beats Stieglitz, first defense scheduled for May 31st
- Deontay Wilder vs. Malik Scott: The road to the heavyweight title
- Ricardo Alvarez vs. Sergio Thompson Elevated To Saturday’s SHOWTIME PPV Telecast
- Underdog Angulo to use incarceration to inspire victory over Canelo as trainer Hunter predicts a ‘savage affair’ ahead of clash live on BoxNation
- Stiverne vs. Arreola: Finally a change in the heavyweight scene!
- Hunter confident Khan will get Mayweather fight in the near future
- Hopkins vs. Shumenov on April 19th on Showtime at DC Armory in Washington, D.C
- “TOE TO TOE: CANELO VS. ANGULO” FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES