- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Is Canelo capable of taking the baton from Mayweather to become boxing’s next PPV star?
- Maidana throwing 100 punches per round in training for Mayweather
- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Golovkin with chance to become Cotto’s WBC mandatory if he beats Rubio
- Kell Brook’s trainer doesn’t want him to take an easy fight on December 6th
- Howard Davis Jr. “Donovan, you don’t stand a chance against Dyah”
- MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS CONFIRMED FOR INAUGURAL BOX FAN EXPO TO TAKE PLACE SEPT. 13 IN LAS VEGAS
- FIGHT FANS READY FOR AUGUST 22 ESPN FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS FROM PECHANGA RESORT & CASINO
- Abraham-Smith: kick-off press conference – quotes
- Kiwitt Back On Home Soil
- Frankie De Alba Headlines on Saturday, October 4 at Valley Forge Casino & Resort
EJKO Promotions update
EJKO Promotions have joined forces with Grosvenor G Casino Walsall ahead of their latest professional boxing show – ‘March Mayhem’ – at Walsall Town Hall on Saturday, 1st March.
Grosvenor G Casino Walsall will be present on the evening, offering live interactive blackjack and roulette coaching. The Casino, situated on Bentley Mill Way just off Junction 10 of the M6, will entertain the crowds with fun roulette and blackjack tables. There will be a host of competitions with prizes throughout the evening including ‘Spin To Win’ and ‘It’s a Knockout’.
All money raised will be donated The Carers Trust and Amphion ABC, Darlaston.
“It’s great to have Grosvenor G Casino Walsall on board,” explained Promoter, Errol Johnson. “This will bring a new dimension to our show and hopefully, it will be the start of a long and prosperous relationship between the two organisations.”
“We are honoured to have the opportunity to support boxing in Walsall and to showcase the many leisure facilities available at Grosvenor G Casino Walsall, “ added General Manager, Matt Rudd. “We look forward to working closely with EJKO in future events.
‘March Mayhem’ is headlined by a British Masters Title fight and an International Bronze Masters showdown. Stourbridge’s International Masters Welterweight Champion, Steven Pearce, takes on Sheffield’s Ryan Hardy whilst Walsall’s Luke Paddock goes in search of Bronze Masters honours when he steps in with Stoke’s Kevin Hanks at light welterweight.
Coventry’s Midlands Area Super Featherweight Champion, Troy James, features whilst Dudley light middleweight, Kyle Spencer, is back in action for the first time since May 2013 when he takes on Exeter’s Faheem Khan.
Halesowen super middleweight prospect, Lennox Clarke, takes on Croydon’s Joe Walsh looking to record a third successive victory after disposing of James Child and Jody Meikle recently.
West Bromwich light middleweight, Tom Stokes, steps in with Bognor Regis’ Liam Griffiths looking to extend his own unbeaten record to 4-0.
Wolverhampton super featherweight, Des Bowater, will also be looking to maintain his unbeaten start to life in the paid ranks and Stoke welterweight, Josh McLaren, also features against the experienced Matt Seawright.
Two boxers are also set to make their professional debuts. Birmingham cruiserweight, Andrew Lambert, faces tough Bulgarian Tayar Mehmed and Leicester welterweight, Ryandeep Nandha, steps in with evergreen Birmingham battler, Jason Nesbitt. Coventry light middleweight, James Montgomery, no longer features.
Tickets, priced at £30 and £60 Ringside, are available from Walsall Town Hall Box Office on 0845 111 2900. The aftershow party takes place at the Pitch Sports Bar and Grill on Bridge Street, Walsall.
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Pacquiao to train 7 weeks for Algieri fight
- Ricky Burns looking for 3rd division world title at 140 in 2015
- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri’s talent level
- Brandon Rios vs. Ruslan Provodnikov in the works for November
- Alfredo Angulo not worried about September 13th fight against De La Rosa
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent