- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Is Canelo capable of taking the baton from Mayweather to become boxing’s next PPV star?
- Maidana throwing 100 punches per round in training for Mayweather
- Kell Brook’s trainer doesn’t want him to take an easy fight on December 6th
- Deontay Wilder not worried about Stiverne’s power
- Maidana, Santa Cruz & Angulo quotes ahead of "Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2"
- Undefeated Mexican Future Stars In WBF Title Fights
- STALKER TO FACE JENKINS IN BRITISH TITLE ELIMINATOR ON MAGNIFICENT SEVEN CARD
- Heavyweight hopeful Otto Wallin returns on August 30
- Philippine Supreme Court issues temporary restraining order in Manny Pacquiao tax case
- Full Card Announced For Golden Boy Live! Card In Fairfield, Calif
- Rising Minnesota Prospects Look To Impress Friday Night At Grand Casino Hinckley
Gary Russell Jr. on LAST CALL on March 21st
As March Maddness begins, the Sport Swami has some brackets to fill out and some picks to make. But before he does that he has some boxing, MMA and mainstream guests to bring on to make their own selections. Its all this plus much more on two hours of action on Wavlite.com presents; LAST CALL on http://www.cyberstationusa.com/. This week’s guests include;
-Former US Olympian Gary Russel Jr returns to the show as he awaits his opponent for a possible WBO Super Featherweight title fight. The DC native talks about Vasyl Lomachenko and what he saw in his last fight, the possibility of a purse bid and the politics that come with it, his thoughts on being called an Al Haymon creation, on if the naysayers get to him, going from an amateur boxer and turning into a pro style fighter, and when he will get that signature fight.
-”Black Sails” starlet Jessia Parker Kennedy takes a break to join the show as she gives her fans a glimpse into season 2 of the hit STARZ show. The Canadian actress opens up about her roles as Max, having to work in South Africa for several months, the time zone difference and getting used to it, being involved in intense scenes, living out in Los Angeles, the atmosphere of being with the Black Sails crew, and what the real Jessica Parker Kennedy is like off camera.
-UFC Middleweight CB Dollaway takes time from a busy training camp to talk turkey and preview his upcoming UFC Fight Night match on March 23rd in Brazil. The TUF 7 alumni opens up his opponent Cezar Ferriera and having a long time to prepare for him, fighting in Brazil and the atmosphere that comes with it, the decision to create and build Power MMA And Fitness, getting the right people to finance and help build it, his plans for post MMA competition, and what makes him love the sport after all these years.
-Bellator Welterweight Tournament champion Rick Hawn joins the show as he prepares for his Welterweight title fight with Douglas Lima. The former US Judo Team Member turned mixed martial artist talks about winning the welterweight tournament, his past with sponsors and what he learned from it, competing in the Olympics and the experience he gained from it, his relationship with Bellator, a chance to fight for the title, and much more.
It’s all this plus MMA & Boxing recaps only on Wavlite.com presents LAST CALL on www.cyberstationusa.com. Friday March 21st from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. ET/ 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. PT.
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Alfredo Angulo not worried about September 13th fight against De La Rosa
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Frampton will beat Kiko Martinez, says Santa Cruz
- Wladimir working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Santa Cruz feels pressure of fighting in co-feature on Mayweather-Maidana 2 card
- Golovkin with chance to become Cotto’s WBC mandatory if he beats Rubio
- Brook pushing hard for Khan fight