- ESPN: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alex Leapai on April 26 Bermane Stiverne vs. Chris Arreola May 10
- Countdown to "The Moment: Mayweather vs. Maidana"
- Mayweather Is Protecting The Throne
- Tyson Fury joins British Eurosport's studio for Klitschko/Leapai fight
- Alex Leapai-Wladimir Klitschko preview
- Maidana: "I don't care about titles, all I want to do is beat Mayweather"
- Quigley Comes Home – From Hollywood To Liverpool
- Averlant vs. Sahin: WBF World Championship May 7
- WSB: Cuba lead Russia after first semi-final
- Erislandy Lara to Attend 25th Anniversary Billboard Latin Music Conference
- IMAM vs. UGAS Co-Main Added to May 10 USC Galen Center ESPN Event
- Full Undercard for Golden Boy Live! event in Puerto Rico announced
Golovkin vs. Adama to be telecast in over 100 countries
Monte Carlo (January 31, 2014) The Gennady Golovkin/Osumanu Adama World Middleweight Championship this Saturday, FEBRUARY 1 will be shown in over 100 countries, it was announced today by the promoters of Monte Carlo Boxing Bonanza.
Said Tom Loeffler of K2 Promotions, “The interest in this world title defense by Gennady against Osumanu Adama has truly been overwhelming. The event will be shown live during prime-time in Europe, Asia and South Africa which has become very important with Gennady’s status as an international superstar in the sporting world.”
“We’re grateful for the assistance from Lowell Conn and the team at Octapixx LIVE in the international distribution of this world class event to the millions of boxing fans who will be watching” said Rodney Berman of Golden Gloves of South Africa.
Hall of Fame Ring Announcer Michael Buffer will handle the ceremonies for the Golovkin/Adama main event.
Below is a list of the major territories and their respective broadcast outlets for the viewing of the Monte Carlo Boxing Bonanza on Saturday. Boxing fans are encouraged to check with their local networks for exact starting times.
Australia–Main Event PPV
Baltic States–Viasat Sport Baltic
Canada–The Fight Network
Czech Republic–Sport 1
France / Belgium–Ma Chaine Sport
Germany– SAT 1
Middle East–beIN Sport
Russia–Channel One Russia
Spain–Canal+ /Sogecable PPV
Golovkin, 28-0-0 (25KO”s), will defend his WBA/IBO world titles in the main event of Monte Carlo Boxing Bonanza for his return to Monaco at the Salles des Etoiles.
On March 30, 2013, Golovkin knocked out former world champion Nobuhiro Ishida in the third round in Monaco, a devastating stoppage that earned accolades of “Knockout of the Year” from Yahoo Sports. His outstanding performances in 2013 (four knockout victories) also earned him “Fighter of the Year” honors from USA Today.
Golovkin has stopped 15 opponents in a row and holds the highest KO percentage among all active world champions in boxing in addition to the highest in middleweight division history.
Adama, 22-3-0 (16KO’s), has previously challenged then IBF Middleweight Titlist Daniel Geale in March 2012, losing a close decision in Australia.
Monte Carlo Boxing Bonanza is presented by Golden Gloves of South Africa, K2 Promotions, GGG Promotions and SBM Monte Carlo.
- Bernard Hopkins Historic Return to DC
- Adams and Monroe Jr. win and earn spots in Boxcino Middleweight final
- Clayton Defends WBF World Title In Madani Rematch
- Shawn “Showtime” Porter steals the show in DC!
- Page dominates Spearman for UBF All-Americas Title
- Porter Stops Malignaggi; Quillin Beats Konecny
- Bernard Hopkins Outpoints Beibut Shumenov
- Video: Browne vs Bahoeli this Saturday
- Adrien “The Problem” Broner Holds Media Workout—Photos and More!
- Is this Golden Boy/Showtime Tripleheader entertaining matchmaking or mismatches on premium cable?
- Final Presser Quotes – Thurman, Diaz, Matthysse, Molina, Figueroa & More
- Adrien Broner – Washington D.C quotes
- Omar Figueroa Vs. Jerry Belmontes: Two Fighters With A History
- Carl Froch and George Groves will come face-to-face again on May 1 on Sky Sports