- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Pacquiao to train 7 weeks for Algieri fight
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Klitschko working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri's talent level
- Aug. 30 Mayweather Promotions ShoBox: The New Generation
- Devine ready for Connor in grudge match
- DIBELLA ENTERTAINMENT & NEW LEGEND BOXING ANNOUNCE OFFICIAL SIGNING OF UNDEFEATED PROSPECT ALANTEZ FOX TO EXCLUSIVE CO-PROMOTIONAL CONTRACT
- Shakur Stevenson, Jajaira Gonzalez and Darmani Rock to Kick Off 2014 Youth Olympic Games Competition for Team USA
- 2nd Installment of Tuesday Night Fights to take place on September 16 at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia
- MIKE TYSON PRESENTS BIG TEXAS THROWDOWN!! September 26, Mesquite TX
Vivian Harris Out Of Skeete Fight
Former WBA World Light-Welterweight Champion Vivian Harris has been ruled out of his fight against Bradley Skeete this Saturday (15th February) at the Copper Box Arena after failing a pre-fight medical.
Harris was due to face Skeete in a Vacant WBA Intercontinental Welterweight title clash as one of the chief supporting fights to the headline bout between WBO/WBA International Heavyweight Champion Dereck Chisora against challenger Kevin Johnson.
Skeete will now face Frenchman Christopher Sebire who’s won 22 out of 29 fights and is a former French champion at light-welterweight. He last extended Chris Jenkins over ten rounds in a Vacant WBC International title challenge earlier this month.
Although disappointed not to be facing Harris, Skeete is keeping positive and is happy to still be fighting and his training has not gone to waste
He said, “I’ve put in a lot of hard work in the gym for the Harris fight so I’m glad that I’m still fighting. Obviously it’s a big disappointment that Harris is out as he would have been a fantastic name on my record to have, but if he’s failed a medical that’s beyond my control. I wish him all the best and hope he’s okay. I’ve got to focus on my new opponent with my trainer Alan Smith and remain professional throughout.”
Chief-support to Chisora is heavyweight sensation Tyson Fury who takes on American puncher Joey Abell over ten rounds.
An action packed card at the Copper Box Arena features super-middleweight star Frank Buglioni defending his WBO European title against Gaetano Nespro, plus former amateur star and unbeaten pro Thomas Stalker, Tyson Fury’s cousin and undefeated heavyweight sensation Hughie Fury, plus top talents Lewis Pettitt, Georgie Kean, Billy Morgan and Steve Collins Jnr.
Remaining tickets for Rock The Box III, priced from £40 are available from Eventim on 0844 249 1000 or online at www.eventim.co.uk
The show will be televised live and exclusive in the UK on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546). Join at www.boxnation.com
Canadian fans may watch all the action on Fight Network, starting at 4 p.m. ET (1 p.m. PT), while Americans can view on both cable and satellite pay-per-view for a suggested retail price of $24.95 via DIRECTV, iN Demand, DISH, Avail-TVN. Integrated Sports Media is distributing this major British boxing event in the United States on behalf of Fight Network. It may also be viewed in the United States on GFL.TV.
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- “Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2″ Showtime PPV undercard conference call transcript
- Goosen gives Deontay Wilder a good chance of beating Stiverne
- Mayweather hopes Khan fight will happen in 2015
- Austin Trout in a make or break fight tonight against Daniel Dawson
- Sam Soliman vs. Jermain Taylor to be televised by ESPN2 on October 8th
- Abner Mares signs with Al Haymon
- Lucian Bute in action on 12/6 at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada